Thread: Advanced combat tracker problem with Selective parsing

Default Advanced combat tracker problem with Selective parsing

Hi, I'm using the ACT to parse the Zodiac dps. Due to i'm only want to get the damage done at the 4 bosses I select "only record combat actions taken by/against listed" in "selective parsing". And in the list I have the 4 bosses names.

Sometimes the parse is all right but sometimes the programe thinks that the boss is a player and parse his dps instead of the one of the raiders and If I post the results in the raid chat people only see the boss dps.

What am i doing wrong? Is there a way to eliminate the boss from the parse results?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Hi, I'm using the ACT to parse the Zodiac dps. Due to i'm only want to get the damage done at the 4 bosses I select "only record combat actions taken by/against listed" in "selective parsing". And in the list I have the 4 bosses names.

Sometimes the parse is all right but sometimes the programe thinks that the boss is a player and parse his dps instead of the one of the raiders and If I post the results in the raid chat people only see the boss dps.

What am i doing wrong? Is there a way to eliminate the boss from the parse results?
    It happens, you can right click the encounter and set "encouter alllies" or something. Brings up a list with every player etc in a list that you can check or uncheck. Obviously you want to tick in all the 24 players and uncheck the boss
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}