Angry server merge

what will happen to bori battle keeps and guild citys when servers merge

Same as with all other merges?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Same as with all other merges?
    If there is even a merge it will be same as before. All battle keeps will default to t1 and will belong to whoever claims them. There will be skirmishes in the ensuing power struggle. Maybe even alot of sieging for a time. Alliances will be formed and hand holding will commence.

To the victors go the spoils of war
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I wouldn't stress too much about it. No official word has been given that a merge is in the works. In the past, it has taken a least a few weeks if not much longer to go from planning to implementation of a merge. By the time anything is done, Fury will be as dead as Rage and the whole thing will be a moot point.

Ignore and delay may be Funcoms plan of action.

Their plan is to let the game die and then merge them
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I wouldn't stress too much about it. No official word has been given that a merge is in the works. In the past, it has taken a least a few weeks if not much longer to go from planning to implementation of a merge. By the time anything is done, Fury will be as dead as Rage and the whole thing will be a moot point.

Ignore and delay may be Funcoms plan of action.
    If you ignore the problem, it goes away, right?

Well if Fury players leave we can consider that their problem went away, yes. I'd say in the case of Rage that is already so and is exactly why they don't do anything about it, despite them saying they are "working on it". I'm sort of slipping away myself...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Well if Fury players leave we can consider that their problem went away, yes. I'd say in the case of Rage that is already so and is exactly why they don't do anything about it, despite them saying they are "working on it". I'm sort of slipping away myself...
    Lets just say it doesnt solve the withering population problem

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm sort of slipping away myself...
    Yeah I've lost all hope. The fact that they we're unable to deal with two servers dying completely destroyed all faith in the company for me. Not only that but the forums are more dead then ever, no progress seems to be happening at all, and communication is at an all time low. It's a shame since I've had a blast playing with pekka and the crew.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Seems like last one or two years of aoc....so do what you want cause soon you wont have a chance maybe
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast