Thread: Acheronian mobs?

Default Acheronian mobs?

heyho!

I used to farm acheronian Mobs in Khesh, but it seems that after the last patch they dont count anymore. At big grindspot: dont count. in Caravane NM they dont count. In the North of Khesh: mobs dont count.

Is it buggy? or is it a new feature ^^
    ~Zagham (BS)~ Nurdan (ToS)~ Zarracuda (HoX)~ Liebo (Guard)~ Ohala (Barb)

I have the same problem, I can't seem to find any mobs that would count as Acheronians. Even the Acheronian legionaires in the last part of Sanctum of the Burning Souls don't count...

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I have the same problem, I can't seem to find any mobs that would count as Acheronians. Even the Acheronian legionaires in the last part of Sanctum of the Burning Souls don't count...
    Maybe it is linked to the new bug from last patch. You could test it with another char to get 100 kills and see, if the achievement shows up (bug) or not (they changed who is acheronian).

Funcom

Unfortunately the internal trigger for updating the kill counter for Acheronians has become bugged, which means currently there is no way to increment this stat in game, we are working on a fix though.

thx for your reply
    ~Zagham (BS)~ Nurdan (ToS)~ Zarracuda (HoX)~ Liebo (Guard)~ Ohala (Barb)

Hasnt this been fixed yet?
    1 month since bug reported.

I'd imagine it would be fixed this week when they patch anniversary stuff in.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

i don't guarantee it, but i think it's fixed....
    talking with friends yesterday, they said they farmed like 5k acheronians doing the xiba's last boss hardmode...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    i don't guarantee it, but i think it's fixed....
    talking with friends yesterday, they said they farmed like 5k acheronians doing the xiba's last boss hardmode...
    That are undead ;-) ... and 5k took about 25 mins, just don't "kill" the mirror

Cheers Euklid