Thread: Returning player looking for casual guild

Post Returning player looking for casual guild

As the title says, returning player looking for casual guild. Been playing AOC from time to time with many big gaps in between. Started at the launch of AOC but quickly went back to WOW at the time as the game was not finished. Had a short return a year ago and played it for a longer period. But didnt join a guild and got sucked in other games like TESO and SWTOR.

Now returned again for a few weeks and liking the new achievement system, so I hope to stick around for a longer time. Hope to find a casual guild, not too big and hope to find mature players as I'm in my late thirties. Playing a Ranger at the moment which is 80 and got a Guardian @ 80 and a Conqueror at 80. Prefer the Ranger playstyle at the moment. You can find me on Arendae (ranger).

PS I'm on Crom.
    Last edited by Arundo; 13th April 2015 at 09:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundo View Post
    As the title says, returning player looking for casual guild. Been playing AOC from time to time with many big gaps in between. Started at the launch of AOC but quickly went back to WOW at the time as the game was not finished. Had a short return a year ago and played it for a longer period. But didnt join a guild and got sucked in other games like TESO and SWTOR.

Now returned again for a few weeks and liking the new achievement system, so I hope to stick around for a longer time. Hope to find a casual guild, not too big and hope to find mature players as I'm in my late thirties. Playing a Ranger at the moment which is 80 and got a Guardian @ 80 and a Conqueror at 80. Prefer the Ranger playstyle at the moment. You can find me on Arendae (ranger).

PS I'm on Crom.
    You might wanna talk to one of our officers online mate ;-) dont tell em you know me...