Thread: New bank slot Contract question

Default New bank slot Contract question

Do the new Boundless Arsenal+100 slot stack with the old storage contract?? So max addition slots is 100x2 +10x10=300?
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    Do the new Boundless Arsenal+100 slot stack with the old storage contract?? So max addition slots is 100x2 +10x10=300?
    It stacks with the old storage contracts, which you could only buy 5 of (It appears you can now buy 10). So this means you should be able to buy 300 extra slots, bringing your full bank size to 350 slots.

Also, for those interested, it seems that the Boundless Arsenal is just like the storage contracts in that they can not be bought account wide. That means you would have to buy them over and over again on every character you wanted to expand your bank for.

Edit: I so wish this could be bought account wide, even for a crazy price like $100 each.

Edit 2: I have to correct myself, I could have sworn when I bought the Boundless Arsenal today, I looked at the Storage Contracts too. I could swear I saw it still say "You may only purchase 5 of this item per character". Now it says 10. And the price went up. Wasn't it 270 FP each before? Now 405. (With the 10% subscriber discount) I fixed my statements above to reflect this.

On another note, I thought you could use BB code to put a strikethrough through your characters using [strike]characters[/strike], but it appears this isn't possible now. Am I just crazy, or was this a thing in the past?
    Last edited by tapwater; 9th April 2015 at 18:51.

How many funcom points do you have? I know that you need to have more funcom points than is required to buy the item to see an unlocked feature (stupid to do it that way in my opinion: I'd rather know how much I need vs buying another 1200 points or two to find out).

So you'd probably need about 4K funcom points to see unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    How many funcom points do you have? I know that you need to have more funcom points than is required to buy the item to see an unlocked feature (stupid to do it that way in my opinion: I'd rather know how much I need vs buying another 1200 points or two to find out).

So you'd probably need about 4K funcom points to see unlocked?
    I had 4896 FP at the time of purchase. With the normal price differences between single and account wide, I would think that would be enough, but I guess it is possible they could have already made it purchasable account wide for more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I had 4896 FP at the time of purchase. With the normal price differences between single and account wide, I would think that would be enough, but I guess it is possible they could have already made it purchasable account wide for more than that.
    I have 7000+ FC-points (on premium account) and don't see an account wide unlock. Not on the 100 slot and not on the 10 slot scroll.
    I don't think there is an unlock
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I have 7000+ FC-points (on premium account) and don't see an account wide unlock. Not on the 100 slot and not on the 10 slot scroll.
    I don't think there is an unlock
    Yep, as I expected then. They want to get as much money out of that as they can. At least it is way more economical to buy the bank upgrades compared to bag upgrades

How much FP for Boundless Arsenal+100 slot?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    How much FP for Boundless Arsenal+100 slot?
    2700 with premium discount
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

btw wasn´t that 10 slot upgrade for 270 FC points and now it´s for 405?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    btw wasn´t that 10 slot upgrade for 270 FC points and now it´s for 405?
    Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. I'm 99% sure the price went up. At least the 100 slot still comes out to that cheaper price per slot. It will be a very long time before I find the need to buy any more 10 slot upgrades. Though knowing Funcom, we are about to get another huge vanity gear delivery that will quickly fill up those new banks.