Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Achievements - List of Panoramas

Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound6165 View Post
    Uh no it's not. Wife and I tried for over half an hour. The ledge is just too high.
    It is actually one of the easier ones, heres Evito's video to have a look: https://youtu.be/46z552zkX4E?t=1m38s

If your talking about the one near Mithrelle's house, you simply go to the back of the small swamp. There is a hill with a space which you can jump to one of the ledges, from there you have to jump to the other ledge and you can get to the ledge easily. The jumping is not hard, it's just the path to where you need to go is not apparent.
    Doomsayer 2008

I recently completed all the Barachan Isle Pano's with a character that was still in her teen's so it is possible with a low level.

Some of the Pano's coming up will test your jumping skills, almost as difficult as some of the Leaps of Faith. Wild Lands - Sanctum pano takes some skill.

A couple in Ymir's pass, Kaurtona and Watch Tower are a bit difficult. Some in Atzel's seem not possible without a swift mount. Just fair warning.

Don't forget to increase movement speed while leveling. There are a few that need a swift mount or speed buff, but they are rare.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Don't forget to increase movement speed while leveling. There are a few that need a swift mount or speed buff, but they are rare.
    I increase my speed to max every time. I was finally able to do it but with my horse but I have to check that path. The other one ended up being easier than I thought. I was aiming at the wrong thing. And Fass, sorry I jumped all over you. I was a bit frustrated having died a billion times.

You can use archetype pet what increase speed (Fu Dog)

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If your talking about the one near Mithrelle's house, you simply go to the back of the small swamp. There is a hill with a space which you can jump to one of the ledges, from there you have to jump to the other ledge and you can get to the ledge easily. The jumping is not hard, it's just the path to where you need to go is not apparent.
    Where in the back of the swamp because I went all around and saw no jumping point.

https://youtu.be/WAi1baLq8Gs Paikang panoramas, I still think it's the best looking zone.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456