Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Achievements - List of Panoramas

You should add this link for the Charayne Mahees youtube channel. It has many panorama videos showing how to get there and where to start.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKa...QviBdiAcbocH8A

Default Visage of Acheon Impossible To Get To

I watched the video but I can't find where the OP was able to jump. There appear to be hanging vines but you can't climb them. I've been trying to reach this one for the past hour with no luck. I mean, it's in Tortage, the tutorial area and they make it this impossible?

IIRC you have to jump with a mount, starting from upstairs, near the entrance to Mithrelle's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound6165 View Post
    I watched the video but I can't find where the OP was able to jump. There appear to be hanging vines but you can't climb them. I've been trying to reach this one for the past hour with no luck. I mean, it's in Tortage, the tutorial area and they make it this impossible?
    If my coordinates and video doesn't make much sense then use Evito's way: https://youtu.be/46z552zkX4E?t=2m14s

The start of my video is at 829, 429 and there are no vines to climb as far as I know.

Maybe this was the wrong one? You were rather vague in explaining which one you can't really get to.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    If my coordinates and video doesn't make much sense then use Evito's way: https://youtu.be/46z552zkX4E?t=2m14s

The start of my video is at 829, 429 and there are no vines to climb as far as I know.

Maybe this was the wrong one? You were rather vague in explaining which one you can't really get to.
    It's the one near Mithrell's castle, in the swamp with the flesh eaters. The vines I spoke of are hanging from the rock where the panoramic node is. And I look for your coordinates but the map is so terrible it's hard to pinpoint where you are starting from. Are you in or out of the swamp? Are you by the volcano entrance? Mithrell's castle? Please be specific if you can.

Edit: I found the spot and tried the jump 50 times and 50 times my guy couldn't make the jump. This is ridiculous making this a 99% failure rate at reaching this. Do they expect me to spend hours on end trying to get this node? Not going to do it. Every time I jumped he hits an invisible wall and falls, 3 times to his death. Nice job devs. Nice job.
    Last edited by Rockhound6165; 24th December 2015 at 01:05.

It's the one near Mithrell's castle, in the swamp with the flesh eaters. The vines I spoke of are hanging from the rock where the panoramic node is. And I look for your coordinates but the map is so terrible it's hard to pinpoint where you are starting from. Are you in or out of the swamp? Are you by the volcano entrance? Mithrell's castle? Please be specific if you can.
    I have provided enough details in my post, even in my first post. Coordinates where the movie starts have been stated in the first post since I made it and they have yet to change. 829, 429.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

I have provided enough details in my post, even in my first post. Coordinates where the movie starts have been stated in the first post since I made it and they have yet to change. 829, 429.
    You're coordinates say nothing but give a general point. You're video jumps around at the beginning where there is no specific point. And next time try not to be so condescending. Not everyone is an uber gamer like you. Some of us have actual lives and can't spend 48 hours a day gaming. That said, this shouldn't have to be jumping through firey hoops to get to. Like everything else there should be a normal way to get at these things, not to have to play daredevil to get to.

Another one. Tortage Gate. How are you supposed to get up there?

Another one. Tortage Gate. How are you supposed to get up there?
    You walk there and just jump it, it's really easy.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

You walk there and just jump it, it's really easy.
    Uh no it's not. Wife and I tried for over half an hour. The ledge is just too high.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast