Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: April GD Letter !!

It's posted now. But no info on crafting update.

I don't understand last part of letter (about AA)

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    I don't understand last part of letter (about AA)
    Neither do I. AA has been already used to unlock new feats. I assume the AA tree will just get bigger with some feats that provide sacrifices and advantages so that people balance and opt not to choose or choose those.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    It's posted now. But no info on crafting update.
    Shhhh, if they don't talk about it the players will forget it
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Crafting update should be top priority as it is the next big patch yet no work about it yet again.

AA expansion seems like it's in very very early stages... imo not the kind of update that's needed, they should do crawling chaos dungeon and bug fixes/polishing/quality of life updates/balance updates before adding even more possibly unbalanced aa. No word about April sub offers, so I guess it's not happening this month.

Nearly everyone I play with has obscene amounts of spare AA points over the maxed out AAs... Expansion of AAs is badly needed and long overdue. But I am not sure I understand how they want to expand it-I assume part of Cetriss loot will be manuals and with those manuals and mastery we will be able to get new AAs? It sounds like they aren`t working on this right now they just have an idea what to do with AAs and they want to do it... in which case it won`t be on live server before 2035?

Meh nothing on crafting revamp, they pushed 1v1 arena that people were against, and now this new AA. I mean cool new area where you can unlock new AA? Its so vague. What about pvp? Will this new AA create bigger gap between veteran and new characters? Will it be pve only?

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Meh nothing on crafting revamp, they pushed 1v1 arena that people were against, and now this new AA. I mean cool new area where you can unlock new AA? Its so vague. What about pvp? Will this new AA create bigger gap between veteran and new characters? Will it be pve only?
    Pretty sure when it was talked about before, they intend to give more options. So you won't have a power gap, just more options to customize the toon how you want.

It will still be very difficult to not make a class OP with a certain combination. So I'm sure even if they do it this way, it will be a mess
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    Nearly everyone I play with has obscene amounts of spare AA points over the maxed out AAs... Expansion of AAs is badly needed and long overdue.
    Who cares about some figures on a screen that fill up while you are offline anyway. At best, an expansion of AAs will not do any harm. At worst, it will severely affect balance.

No point in creating new rewards for doing samey stuff - what they should do instead is focus on broadening the player experience, as they did with the achievement system and would do with the crafting revamp (and long-promised new content like Slithering Chaos and Cetris). Let's face it: the prospect of filling up yet another XP bar won't make anyone log into the game again.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage