Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4.5.5 April 7th ??

Default 4.5.5 April 7th ??

Aloha!

I am very trhilled by this announcement but... does anyone know what is gonna be in this update ?

cheers

Achievements part 2.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

It's the update where they give Decap + ATP barbs Full-plate armor
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

From the March GD-Letter; " Looking forward, the roadmap for Age of Conan in 2015 starts with a focus on the arena we have announced. We’ll roll this out over a couple of updates, starting with the solo pvp and the pet fighting mechanics, followed later by the team version.
    You'll be able to PvP yourself ~ that's what the kids call it these days.

I was assuming achievements pt 2, any actual content should be put on test live first.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Maybe they'll fix that one random bug no one has ever encountered with random quest X.

Seriously though, if nothing's on TL I assume it's something minor such as achievements part 2 or some small fixes to the achievement system maybe...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I was assuming achievements pt 2, any actual content should be put on test live first.
    You are probably right.

About new PvP arena, if Funcom wants this new content to be succesfull, they should first implement the last server merge, since many PvPers are stuck in dead (rage) or dieing (Fury) servers.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    TL version is from November. It seems they don't want anything to be tested anymore. Also there is zero communication on either forum.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast