Thread: Guild City Quest

Default Guild City Quest

For the guild city quest "Feeding Paranoia", I have been unable to locate the Scout on the border range wall. I have been looking for some time as the quest markers are really small. Any help would be appreciated.

Any other quests that give pets out. Have done most of the guild city ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    For the guild city quest "Feeding Paranoia", I have been unable to locate the Scout on the border range wall. I have been looking for some time as the quest markers are really small. Any help would be appreciated.
    If I remember correctly, the scout can be approached by going through the first gate, by the stream and Nemedian camp, and turning left. Go up a small hill, and you can get to the scout.

How do you get at the scout on the rooftop in the Wild Lands?

He is on the roof, but can't be reached as far as I can tell.

I tried to shoot him from the ground with a crossbow, but he is out of range.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

I can see the Nemedian Scout on the rooftop in the Village of Caenna (Poitain), but I can't reach him either. I am not sure what I am missing.
    Last edited by Radicaltop; 25th November 2017 at 18:09.

This one is easy. You start in front of Larozzo (I've done it with a lvl40 mount) and jump 3-4 roofs before getting to him.

If you tell me where the Wild Lands scout is, I can look at it.

Edit: Found one in Kerkyra. You just have to make a running jump with your mount from the small hill next to the house.
    Last edited by Nephturi; 25th November 2017 at 20:59.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    Edit: Found one in Kerkyra. You just have to make a running jump with your mount from the small hill next to the house.
    That is what I thought. But I wasn't able to make the jump. I will try again with a Level 80 mount.

The Scout in Poitain doesn't seem as nearly as accessible. He is on a very high rooftop.

I figured out the last three Scouts: the ones in the Wild Lands, Poitain, and Tarantia Noble District. All three required leaping from rooftops with a Level 80 mount.

They can be done with lvl40 mounts as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."