Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fairly New Player looking for an RP guild.

Default Fairly New Player looking for a active RP friendly guild.

Hello...I'm still fairly new to AoC as it is now (...played a lot of MMOs in RP guilds) but am looking for a active guild that does RP as well to join. I've played in RP/NonRP guilds in...I'm drama free (thank god!) and pretty laid back in my attitudes.
    STO
    NW
    NWN
    WHO
    SWTOR
    PotBS
    EvE Online

...just to mention a few.
    Last edited by CimmerianGirl; 24th March 2015 at 13:22.

Dont know if there is any rp guilds left anymore, think they all crumbled.. correct me if I`m wrong ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianGirl View Post
    Hello...I'm still fairly new to AoC as it is now (...played a lot of MMOs in RP guilds) but am looking for a active guild that does RP as well to join. I've played in RP/NonRP guilds in...
    STO
    NW
    NWN
    WHO
    SWTOR
    PotBS
    EvE Online

...just to mention a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Dont know if there is any rp guilds left anymore, think they all crumbled.. correct me if I`m wrong ;-)
    ..that makes me a sad Cimmerian...oh wait, we're always sad grim and dour.

Much to the distaste of your Cimmerian ancestry I think ive seen the guild "Empire Of Stygia" recruiting recently for rp raids an such, so if you can grin an bear it through your fur lined vestments then maybe worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Much to the distaste of your Cimmerian ancestry I think ive seen the guild "Empire Of Stygia" recruiting recently for rp raids an such, so if you can grin an bear it through your fur lined vestments then maybe worth a shot.
    Thanks for the info.

There is Serpent's Ascendant which revolves around Set/Derketo and is southern. Dont know how active they are, anymore.

There is Empire of Stygia which is stygian. They seem to enjoy RPing as villains.

There is Wolves of The North. Which I've seen around lately.

There's also many RP friendly guilds like -TRIBUNAL- and Obsidian Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    There is Serpent's Ascendant which revolves around Set/Derketo and is southern. Dont know how active they are, anymore.

There is Empire of Stygia which is stygian. They seem to enjoy RPing as villains.

There is Wolves of The North. Which I've seen around lately.

There's also many RP friendly guilds like -TRIBUNAL- and Obsidian Dragon
    GREAT! I'll definitely look some of them up, tried {EoS} but I just didn't fit in well with my penchant for heroics....no fault of theirs.

I've seen the Fugarwe Tribe and Fallen Angels of Derketo around, they both do some RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    I've seen the Fugarwe Tribe and Fallen Angels of Derketo around, they both do some RP.
    The Fallen Angels of Derketo are somewhat ... special. Maybe nothing for heroic Cimmerians.
    I just a had nice encouter with Iona this morning, they where RPing in a large group.
    Set for president! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Illwariel View Post
    The Fallen Angels of Derketo are somewhat ... special. Maybe nothing for heroic Cimmerians.
    I just a had nice encouter with Iona this morning, they where RPing in a large group.
    What did you wind up doing? I am in the same boat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast