Thread: New Areas and Dungeons...

Default New Areas and Dungeons...

Will new areas, area locations, armors, items, dungeons, NPC characters, music, weapons and etc. be developed and released officially into Age of Conan somehow later on this year or very early next year by Funcom if humanly possible folks???,... Microsoft should just officially buy Funcom in order to greatly enhance and awesomely greatly improve Age of Conan and the other current Funcom games actually people, nuff frickin' said!

Quote Originally Posted by Corak73 View Post
    Will new areas, area locations, armors, items, dungeons, NPC characters, music, weapons and etc. be developed and released officially into Age of Conan somehow later on this year or very early next year by Funcom if humanly possible folks???,... Microsoft should just officially buy Funcom in order to greatly enhance and awesomely greatly improve Age of Conan and the other current Funcom games actually people, nuff frickin' said!
    Why would Microsoft do anything to Age of Conan? As far as I know, Funcom has no plans to sell or close down Age of Conan.

No, probably just increase the level of old crap and call it "unchained" again.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    No, probably just increase the level of old crap and call it "unchained" again.
    Personally, I'd love to see unchained versions of Xib and SOBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Personally, I'd love to see unchained versions of Xib and SOBS.
    Unchained Black Castle would be cool too.