Thread: New GUI Doesn't show /Option settings any more.

Default New GUI Doesn't show /Option settings any more.

When running a script, the variables are no longer showing their current setting when you run /option command.
    I have a script that shows the particle settings

/option DebugRenderSetting_EnableParticles
    /option SpellEffect_DisplayLevel

and then allows you to choose your level of paticles (World & Display level)

All that is showing in the chat window now is:
    Variable is
    Variable is

This is frustrating because I used my scripts as a quick way to check settings before going into a raid or if I forgot, during a raid and now the only way to verify my settings is through the "F10" window.

FunCom, Any idea what happened?

Default Follow-up

Quote Originally Posted by Tankzo View Post
    When running a script, the variables are no longer showing their current setting when you run /option command.
    I have a script that shows the particle settings

/option DebugRenderSetting_EnableParticles
    /option SpellEffect_DisplayLevel

and then allows you to choose your level of paticles (World & Display level)

All that is showing in the chat window now is:
    Variable is
    Variable is

This is frustrating because I used my scripts as a quick way to check settings before going into a raid or if I forgot, during a raid and now the only way to verify my settings is through the "F10" window.

FunCom, Any idea what happened?
    The effects of changes are still functional, just the current settings are not displayed.
    /option DebugRenderSetting_EnableParticles 1 does still set World Particles on (0 to set to off)
    /option SpellEffect_DisplayLevel 3 does still set particles to "Myself"

you just cannot verify the settings via script and have to open "F10" to see your settings.

Default Funcom

Any answer on this?

Seems like you guys don't want to even answer my posts... Makes me sad... :'(

I have the same problem. Well...as long as the commands still work I can live with it but it is annoying.

Same here.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.