Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AOC item shop?

Addition to item shop:

An option to upgrade already bought/unlocked shop bags to bigger ones. I payed the full price for the 122 slot bag and some months later again for the 151 slot one. I'd love to upgrade to the new 176 slot bag but I'm not going to pay the full price again. Offer an upgrade option and you can have my money.
    Last edited by Norgo; 19th March 2015 at 23:26.
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Item Shop Additions:

> Fist Fighting Combo Pack - 3 Combos - Flurry - Uppercut - Jab & the title "Pugilist"
    I always thought that would make a cool 13th class. Maybe use claws or something, less range but more damage than the assassin. Something to really give the eliteists something to play with.

Would really like the ability to buy game time or anything in the store and give as a gift to another player, been playing for years and made some close friends who I would like to send gifts to.

Sounds like big money maker for FUNCOM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    Would really like the ability to buy game time or anything in the store and give as a gift to another player, been playing for years and made some close friends who I would like to send gifts to.

That is actually a really good idea!
    Many times I've wanted to buy some one a month so they could try it out, or help some one who was tight on cash.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post

That's a great idea!

How about a bounty. Purchase a bounty and once you use it an announcement goes out cross server that a bounty has been placed on (name here). Pvp is enabled anywhere that player happens to be and pvpxp gain is +50% while the bounty is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzerius View Post
    I've wanted to do this forever. I looked into it a little while back and it's unfortunately very difficult, if possible at all.

My guardian is so ugly
    the problem has solved a gm for me (loooong time ago).

after patch 1.5 my char had no teeth and a broken face.

the gm told me to create a new male Cimmerian (my broken char was a male cimmerian too). then the gm copied the look of the new char on my old.

requirement was that I had a free character slot.

the same sex and race, therefore, should be no problem

sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzerius View Post
    I think we'd both agree that more options rather than less is the ideal outcome

If it were just that, I'm sure a potential solution would not be too hard, but the system was not made with the possibility of re-running it in mind, so it's not just a visual thing.

I'll do my best to try to look into this in between the many tasks I have on my plate! (I don't give up very easily)
    I understand that accessing the sliders from char creation might be too much, but what about skin tones?
    Many simply do not appear in game as they do in the creation screen and the limit does not even make sense racialwise. If a cimmerian is born in stygia and lives there all the while, he could never be as pale as all the choices given during creation.

Also you can change skin colour through items already! Just make the change permanent and offer other colors than blue and red and you have a couple of new sellable items (both in shop and ingame like haircuts).

Also some idea of "look copying" from other chars as an option (like the poster above mentioned) should be possible without much tech changes or even knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    How about a bounty. Purchase a bounty and once you use it an announcement goes out cross server that a bounty has been placed on (name here). Pvp is enabled anywhere that player happens to be and pvpxp gain is +50% while the bounty is active.
    Use it on a PvE player and grief the hell out of them. I'd enjoy that.

/signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Bounty in teamwork with a crimesystem would be awesome. But therefor pvp must be enabled in whole open world.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast