Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AOC item shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    High quality raid gear so that people that have busy lives and stressful jobs that don't allow them to raid, still have equal chances of progression and don't fall behind.
    Fall behind who or what?

I would like to see PVP levels sold in the store, not an instant PVP 10 but maybe a boost of 1-2 levels above what you currently are, or hell maybe all 10 levels, this way more casual players can be competitive and you could make more of your toons competitive, especially if you have 12 toons like I do, instead of sticking purely to 1-2 toons to get PVP levels.

Let's face it, PVP needs more players competing, and competitive ones. New/casual players at low PVP levels get slaughtered and quit, and vets can try different toons.

More vanity stuff.
    The pvp armors look awesome, how about some variations of those? (that way you can tell if it's real or just vanity)

Would love to see an option to change skins of weapons (polymorphing?) since they don't allow vanity weapons. Same thing, lots of cool looking weapons but never used because it is all about the stats.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    I would like to see PVP levels sold in the store, not an instant PVP 10 but maybe a boost of 1-2 levels above what you currently are, or hell maybe all 10 levels, this way more casual players can be competitive and you could make more of your toons competitive, especially if you have 12 toons like I do, instead of sticking purely to 1-2 toons to get PVP levels.

Let's face it, PVP needs more players competing, and competitive ones. New/casual players at low PVP levels get slaughtered and quit, and vets can try different toons.
    No sure if serious....or just trolling....

Quote Originally Posted by Pondtus View Post
    More vanity stuff.
    The pvp armors look awesome, how about some variations of those? (that way you can tell if it's real or just vanity)
    If Funcom made the Demo T4 PVP textures available through vanity gear in the item shop I would throw some serious $$$ at their faces.

More vanity stuff.
    No need to reskin or make variations of theses, since vanity stuff doesn't work in pvp-enabled areas (with some exceptions). Thoses skins are already awesome on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    No sure if serious....or just trolling....
    Serious, why not, PVP needs more players, it would be nice to play other toons rather than the 1-2-3 same toons you have to total concentrate on to level, gets boring, and it will help newer or casual players compete, try PVPing against PVP 10 players with a PVP 0-1 toon, it won't go well, new player quits after getting slaughtered. Something radical needs to happen to get motre PVPers, I know a lot of people who want to, but don't want to face PVP 10 players on new toons, not very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    If Funcom made the Demo T4 PVP textures available through vanity gear in the item shop I would throw some serious $$$ at their faces.
    Shut up and take my money!!!
    Last edited by Pondtus; 16th March 2015 at 17:10.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Shut up and take my money!!!
    Or they could just release the PVP T4 gear lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Serious, why not, PVP needs more players, it would be nice to play other toons rather than the 1-2-3 same toons you have to total concentrate on to level, gets boring, and it will help newer or casual players compete, try PVPing against PVP 10 players with a PVP 0-1 toon, it won't go well, new player quits after getting slaughtered. Something radical needs to happen to get motre PVPers, I know a lot of people who want to, but don't want to face PVP 10 players on new toons, not very fun.

So you are advocating possibly one of the most blatant displays of pay to win imaginable? To be able to buy your PVP levels from an in game store? Come on. Look, even if you were to assume there was a need for "something radical" to level out the playing field a bit more in PVP in favour of the newbies, buying levels as a solution is not at all radical, its stupid and lazy.
    Last edited by Darm; 16th March 2015 at 17:28.

This is indeed a damned good proposal! I really appreciate Games like GW2 and TSW because they allow also lower chars to compete in PvP. I once had a tourney and fate threw me in a fight vs a Lvl10 Assa while I was a Lvl2 Ero. I was so chanceless! Hell, what is the problem, to give players opportunity to work with their skill instead of their freaking gear and lvl in PvP?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast