Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sag Group Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    To play minigames without watching map is really a good idea..
    What good is the map when you want to play blindfolded?

Quote Originally Posted by Quistan View Post
    Just wait 25s before it starts, then hit Accept - problem solved.
    That's wrong. You even get the groupbug by entering the game 10 seconds before countdown ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    That's wrong. You even get the groupbug by entering the game 10 seconds before countdown ends.
    You only get the groupbug if the first group in JS isn't filled when you enter. No matter if its 30 seconds or 10 seconds before countdown ends.

Atleast thats my experience..

I have 100% chance of groupbug. Just had no JS with both groups are visible.

No the trick is not to get in the first group, so wait as long as possible before hitting accept and your in the 2nd group.

problem solved, let the poor nabs go in the first and be more confused than before.
    Kinaputten

Dunno i wasnt ever in group 2 since JS release... May be its a kind of personal bug? Im just ALWAYS in top 1st grp in EVERY mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Dunno i wasnt ever in group 2 since JS release... May be its a kind of personal bug? Im just ALWAYS in top 1st grp in EVERY mini.
    cause u rush to accept out of over-enthusiasm , you wrangling-rock lover !!!! :P
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

If this was a bi-product of fixing the mini game bug, leave it alone. Who cares if you can't see where your team mates are, how often does that help in pug minis. I would probably care more about this if I could sign up with friends...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    cause u rush to accept out of over-enthusiasm , you wrangling-rock lover !!!! :P
    Wasnt ever on wrangling rock Honestly i hate JS and think it is worst map of all, signing there only when all other quests are done and ppl dont sign anything except JS

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If this was a bi-product of fixing the mini game bug, leave it alone. Who cares if you can't see where your team mates are, how often does that help in pug minis. I would probably care more about this if I could sign up with friends...
    Maybe I'm the only nab demo here.. for me position on the map is 80% of that class survivability.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast