Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

So just an update with my UI not saving changes, I havent been able to get it to work yet. I contacted funcom and they got into my account and they coudlnt get it to work either. So they had to escalate the issue to their database team. So its still a work in progress.

I hope they'll get it to work. I will try to find a step by step workaround when I have time

Well in the mean time, they just told me to set the whole char folder to read only. So I did that, it kinda worked but still not all the way. So there must be something pretty messed up on their end. Maybe I messed up my account over the years somehow. lol

Did you do it in the right order?

first you set your bars/chat/options etc

then you set the char folder to read only

I just want to make sure that this solution...isn't a solution hehe

Btw, to find the "char" folder corresponding to the toon you want, you can simply erase them all and FC's server will recreate just the one you need once you log your character in. (in theory)
    Last edited by MisterClean; 5th April 2015 at 22:37.

I did. And while funcom was messing with my account, they took the liberty of I dentifying each folder for each char for me.

Guys, I wanted to know if you would like to have new loading screens such as this one for example:

Feel free to suggest your images and tell me what you think about this idea

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Guys, I wanted to know if you would like to have new loading screens such as this one for example:

Feel free to suggest your images and tell me what you think about this idea
    Mate, she's your UI now; go nuts =D I'm just stoked that you've updated it!

Actually, can you make a 'light' version when all and sundry are happy with the end result? Namely, remove any and every graphic enhancement like backgrounds, etc? The causal reason behind my initial use for this UI was becuase it had NO flair. It just displayed all the **** I need, and got out of the way so I could crack skulls.
    Last edited by stiiixy; 11th April 2015 at 08:24.

Hey, thanks!

I can do pretty much whatever you want, but you must explain in details.

Here is what I understand:
    -no powertab background
    -no login screen background

Is there anything else?

I have added an option for what I thought you asked for. It will be in the next version.

Edit:
    I photoshoped those wallpapers, and I won't use them, but they could be interesting for someone else:

Last edited by MisterClean; 14th April 2015 at 02:01.

Last update 04/14/2015 v1.6
    What's new?

Customizable Flash castbars accessible via "Strange UI's"emote window or /loadclip castbar.swf
    3 colors options for mobs' directional shields
    1 new powertab BG + option to have no BG
    1 new loading screen
    Option to have no login BG
    New grey buttons everywhere except flash elements
    Instance selector: your instance is in white, other available instances are gray
    Strange UI's Emote window now has buttons for "ByCrom" and new flash castbars, as well as a new look.

I would like to emphasize the amazing work of FOXCAT/SIFIE, who coded the castbars I designed to make them work in Flash! Once again, you did a fantastic job!

I hope it will help advertising your future creations

Note: flash castbars work for french and english clients. It "should" work for german and russian too. Let me know if it doesn't
    Last edited by MisterClean; 14th April 2015 at 02:13.

Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast