Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

So the first one seemed to have worked for all my keymapping. But as far as the UI elements such as my chat windows, cast bars, endurance bar, guild/friend window, none of that gets saved. I have to keep moving them. So its an improvement because its keeping my keybinds at least, but I wish it would save all the customizations I make. This is so strange. Ive never had this issue before. And ive been playing the game since like 2007.

So anyways, I tried the second fix, but it didnt do anything more than the first one. So Im just wondering if I delete the whole game and its directory and everything else with it, will it fix this issue?

Well, it shouldn't, BUT a friend of mine did and it worked.

It's a bit long though...we're talking about 14ish gb just to be able to launch the game, and 15ish gb more to get the whole content :/

Understood. But I would definitely do it right before bed or something so it can install while Im sleeping. Thats how I usually do it when I re-install windows or something anyways.

I hope you have the fiber or something

Before you do this, maybe you could try to set all the xml files on read only in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Funcom\Conan\Pre fs\<your AOC account name> . Not only the hotkey one. Thing is, I don't know which xml does what...yet

Thats a negative. In that directory, I only have 2 .xml files. hotkeys.xml and prefs_2.xml. I tried them both but didnt work sadly.

And inside the "char" files?

it sucks because it's gonna be hard to find the right "char" files. You must have at least 12 I guess ^^

Ya. I found the rest. There are a lot of them. So Im thinking I should probably have to spend a bit of time setting up all characters before going through and changing them. lol

This UI has worked wonderfully well for me! I love stonerune and I used it for a long time ..
    Today I use the UI Strange and I am completely happy with it!
    I greatly applaud the tireless work of you in the development and update of this UI!

And look where I live far away ... in far-off Brazil

Muito obrigado!

If you think of any possible improvement, feel free to ask

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Muito obrigado!

If you think of any possible improvement, feel free to ask
    As far as I saw (at least for me) is perfect!

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast