Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

@ ltburns & Wolfbone: thank YOU for using it

@Hrulfr: did you delete your original customized folder before installing the update ? I've just tested it and it works for me

@zukiiiiiiiii: do you right click "run as admin" ? if so, maybe it has something to do with your rights on windows :/

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post

@zukiiiiiiiii: do you right click "run as admin" ? if so, maybe it has something to do with your rights on windows :/
    Yeah, I have full rights and I am the only user on this computer. That's why I found it kind of weird. Oh well, not that big of a deal anyway. Thanks regardless !

Quick fix on the social menu. Links are updated

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Quick fix on the social menu. Links are updated
    Thanks MisterClean
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

-Fixed the new buttons for "small tabs" and "on the fly" options
    -All the inventory versions are F2P friendly, showing your savings and the "become premium" button

Link in first post is updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k5s0wbik3...202.4.zip?dl=0

A very kind player warned me that Steam users might encounter issues when installing the Ui.
    When you update your game, steam creates a new root folder in Steam/steamapps/common/

In Aoc Ui Installer you need to carefuly choose the right directory of your game otherwise it won't work properly.

Unfortunately, i have to use the old 2-2 version. Since 2-3 i have problems with right potrait for the target. Same problem with the new update

left side (ma own lifebar etc) is normal, right one is bigger and diffrent
    --> http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/d...1467535526.png

any idea whats the problem there?

As well i like targets target the normal way but without friendly buffs..when i switch that in the FloatingPotraitView.xml (buff on hostile instead of friendly) same mistake with the right potrait.

Would it be possible to give an option for that in the ui installation as well?

And yeah first problem happens as well, when i don't switch anything after installing new version :/
    **~Tivah~**
    - Wow, that escalated quikly -
    ~{CoE}~

Are you sure you chose the correct path in Aoc Ui Installer ?

Also, if aoc ui installer doesn't do it properly, make sure to delete your customized folder before installing.

To me it's lile you have two versions installed on top of each other with backup files (.bxml) messing all up.
    Please be patient, we'll find a solution.

As for the normal target target without buffs I will make it optional.

Yeah already checked right folder etc. But could be that i haven't deleted the old one properly, i will try out later. Thanks for ya fast respond

PS: nope, deleted customized folder before installation and stuff, still same prob
    Last edited by Miiade; 3rd July 2016 at 09:10.
    **~Tivah~**
    - Wow, that escalated quikly -
    ~{CoE}~

Default using ver 2-2, strange bug

Hi, love the work you've done on this.
    Just wanted to mention that I'm using 2.2 and have a strange bug where AOC will CTD if I ever mouseover the party members (upper left hand corner).
    I had installed sweetfx and had issues, so uninstalled that, if it made a difference.

Would 2-3 fix my issue?

THANKS AGAIN