Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It's caused by the new group frame and the new pet frame. Removing those from the customized ui will resolve the issue with crashes.
    Removing that, which ones will that be? Don't wanna mess it up.

Just found : Data/Customized/Views/ TeamGUI?

Is it TeamListView.xml there then?

Quote Originally Posted by Miiade View Post
    Removing that, which ones will that be? Don't wanna mess it up.

Just found : Data/Customized/Views/ TeamGUI?

Is it TeamListView.xml there then?
    I have no idea which one it is. I just know it's something in that folder. I'm not a UI creator so it's not my task to give you a permanent fix

Here is the temporarily fix: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...with-patch-5-0
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I have no idea which one it is. I just know it's something in that folder. I'm not a UI creator so it's not my task to give you a permanent fix

Here is the temporarily fix: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...with-patch-5-0
    haha just had the hope u already found it but well then we have to wait for Mr. Clean

But atleast i already had right folder
    Last edited by Miiade; 30th June 2016 at 19:12.
    **~Tivah~**
    - Wow, that escalated quikly -
    ~{CoE}~

Allright folks, here is Strange UI 2.4:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcu5ed19ze...202-4.zip?dl=0

What's new:
    -Several SweetFX presets to choose from: just go to your game directory, open SweetFX folder, choose the preset folder you want, copy SweetFX_settings.txt and paste it in the game root directory (replace the existing file). If you were already in game, just press "pause" to load the presets.
    -Challenge and reward buttons
    -Raid finder Button
    -About the "premium glow"...let's say that I intentionally forgot about it

Let me know if anything wrong
    Last edited by MisterClean; 2nd July 2016 at 20:51.

You're welcome

By the way, if you guys really insist on having the premium group/raid/pet glow; I will make it optional in the future.

thanks for the update i love this UI

Outstanding UI that enriches the role play experience. I greatly appreciate the consistent updates to ensure its continued use. Thank you!

Thanks for updating this UI, MisterClean

I just installed it and am using the LnR classic buttons at the top. I see the raid finder button added but do not see the challenge or daily reward buttons.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 2nd July 2016 at 17:43.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Hi,

I came back to AoC for 5.0, and I really like your UI MisterClean. However, I run into a slight issue : when I try to run Aoc.exe, I get a message asking me to "run this program as administrator". Except I am already running it as administrator... Any idea what might cause this issue ? The rest of the UI is working perfectly fine, only the features tied to the .exe are missing