Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    @ Hiltibrant
    Sorry, it seems that the game doesn't allow this specific graphic part to be under 32px; meaning that the minimum working size for the buff/debuff icons is 31x31.
    Ok, thanks for checking! Will try to live with 31px

Default Combat pet control bar

Hi
    Firstly, great UI.

I just seem to be having some difficulties locating the combat pet control bar for ranger (main toon) perhaps I missed an update further back.

Thanks

You shouldn't have any problem. My guess is that the pet window is outside of your screen.

I don't remember what to do in that kind of situation. Maybe /reloadui or changing screen resolution will help.

I will post a screenshot of the petbar when I come back home.

Last edited by MisterClean; 16th June 2016 at 17:04.

Default Combat pet control bar

That control bar appears for my second toon but not my main. You see my main got the combat pet but it was account wide. The main combat pet control was usually situated above the attack direction arrows while the the alt combat pet controls are as you pictured them. I did reduce the resolution and then increased it, changed the layout, but still no pet control for the main toon. Other than that all is fine.

I have to admit that I don't know what is going on with your petbar :/

That said, there should be a workaround with the action buttons you can find in your spellbook, thumbnail capacities iirc

are you looking for pet command that are in capacities ? you don't get them with every class but only demos and necros wich come with pets.
    if you are looking for the box pointed by the arrow,you may have draged it out of the screen. or your pet is not a combat pet.
    what pets are you talking about ?
    Last edited by Cappa; 16th June 2016 at 21:58.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

My combat pets are the Ravager of Jhil and Fleet Cinder Fu Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    are you looking for pet command that are in capacities ? you don't get them with every class but only demos and necros wich come with pets.
    if you are looking for the box pointed by the arrow,you may have draged it out of the screen. or your pet is not a combat pet.
    what pets are you talking about ?
    If Im understanding you properly, there is a minion manipulation scroll or something like that which you can buy with esteem tokens that will let you use the same arrow keys as a pet class to use on bought combat pets.

Should be available with the npcs in heavens gate at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If Im understanding you properly, there is a minion manipulation scroll or something like that which you can buy with esteem tokens that will let you use the same arrow keys as a pet class to use on bought combat pets.

Should be available with the npcs in heavens gate at least.
    Correct. Nothern Grasslands, insie Pin Pin and opposite the entrance to Scarlet Circle's building*. He's called Trader of Fortunes and it costs 250 esteem tokens. Easy if you level in factions 'traditionally, but can be a bit of a pain if you don't.

Personally, I prefer to burn my esteems on Hedge Wizard and various other foppish looking item's for the expression of the vane.

*Map co-ords are x915, y930

Hi MisterClean. I'm getting a fair few reports back about people concerned about your hosting choice. For me it's not a cocern as I run ad and script blockers so I didn't evenknow what they were talking about at first as I end up right at the link to download your UI. For other's not so tech-savvy, it's a bit of a concern. Are you able to use other hosting services like Mega? Or even a torrent? I'd be happy to seed it. I'm training people to use adblockers wiseley (although it can be at times like herding cat's in a fishmonger's)