Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Decided to test your UI, and it looks really nice. I've been a Stonerune loyalist but got bit by curiosity to try something new.

Seems like I have issues to display the flash castbars. Have gone through the options and set the timer bars to 100% invisible, ran that aoc.exe file and it says activated. There seems to be no difference when I click on/off in the emote window. Any ideas? All else seems to be working like it is supposed to.

I renamed my old Customized folder to avoid that being overwritten.

Hey! thanks for giving it a try

Have you tried to actually cast something? Flash castbars are invisible if nothing is cast.
    Try ctrl+alt+shift to show options.

Yeah tried casting some aoe's on the demo and doing some combos on my barb but the castbars wasn't there. I'm on 1440p resolution and I have 2 monitors if that has something to do with it. Windows 10 x64. Ordinary castbars work fine as long as I don't check that 100% invisible thingy in settings. Ctrl + alt + left shift did nothing.

Does it skip patcher when you launch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Yeah tried casting some aoe's on the demo and doing some combos on my barb but the castbars wasn't there. I'm on 1440p resolution and I have 2 monitors if that has something to do with it. Windows 10 x64. Ordinary castbars work fine as long as I don't check that 100% invisible thingy in settings. Ctrl + alt + left shift did nothing.
    Same for me and I've done similar steps, I just can't get the flash castbars working. Otherwise it is an awesome UI, I love it

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Does it skip patcher when you launch the game?
    Yes, goes directly to login screen.

But something else too, made me reinstall Stonerune yesterday, text readability is bad. Like hurting my eyes. Checked the vanilla aoc text but maybe there is something funky with that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Yes, goes directly to login screen.

But something else too, made me reinstall Stonerune yesterday, text readability is bad. Like hurting my eyes. Checked the vanilla aoc text but maybe there is something funky with that option.
    This may be caused by SweetFX if you have it enabled.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Got the SweetFX 2.0 and reshade installed both with stonerune and strange ui and toggling it makes no difference in stonerune while in strange ui it is a small difference but neither enabled or disabled is good on my system. Can take a screencap later and PM you so you can compare.

Edit: Fixed the flash castbar, seems like something was left behind in the gui folder that had some kind of weird conflict with it.. Deleted all folders under %/data/gui and reinstalled Strange UI and flash castbars are now working.
    Last edited by Shax84; 31st March 2016 at 17:45.

any udate incoming due to the new ui changes ? ( pet window ) ? and where's my target only flashbar ? :P