Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Thumbs up

New PowerTab background is awesome!

Thank you very much guys! No donation; as long as you enjoy the UI, I'm happy

A few questions MisterClean

1. Any possible reason why after I get done playing, then log back in, I always have to reset where my flash castbars are located? They seem to go back to the default locations every time I log back in.
    2. Would it be possible to add a CLOCK (like there is in the Corruption 2 UI).
    3. The movable Target of target is not movable on my screen. Yes it move it around the top, but I cant move it anywhere else.
    4. How can I get the buffs/heals to show up on the target of target? Hate to spend a heal if they already have it applied.

Thank you for your time and fantastic UI!
    Last edited by bota77; 5th July 2015 at 12:53.

Hello!

1: have you activated the aoc.exe tool?
    2: of course! In the mean time, you can use the one in the chat window. I'll add a clock in the next update.
    3: that...I don't understand. You should be able to drag it where ever you want. Just hold left click right above or right below the red bar.
    4: That is the real problem with the moveable target's target. As stated in the Ui installer, it replaces the floating portrait. Meaning that you have a choice to make, either the moveable target's target or the floating portrait with buffs/debuffs

I hope it answers your questions
    about the moveable target's target, I can add debuffs on it though.
    keep me informed

Would be nice to have small buff icons on the floating targets target tab to be able to see if its a tank In targets of the boss and if that tank usess a bubble or get some debuff on him from boss etc and needs to get a aggro swop etc.

It might be possible. I'll try to do it for the next update! Thanks for the good suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Hello!

1: have you activated the aoc.exe tool?
    2: of course! In the mean time, you can use the one in the chat window. I'll add a clock in the next update.
    3: that...I don't understand. You should be able to drag it where ever you want. Just hold left click right above or right below the red bar.
    4: That is the real problem with the moveable target's target. As stated in the Ui installer, it replaces the floating portrait. Meaning that you have a choice to make, either the moveable target's target or the floating portrait with buffs/debuffs

I hope it answers your questions
    about the moveable target's target, I can add debuffs on it though.
    keep me informed
    1. Yes I have started the aoc.exe tool (ran as administrator) and it is Activated
    2. SWEET!!
    3. Hopefully you can see it in the photo I am attaching. There is not even a "drag" icon anywhere around it.

And after every time I log back into the game, the castbars are back in the same position as they are in the picture as well. The only time that they stay put is when I am changing characters. If I log completely out, they reset to default. It may also be worthy to note that I also have problems with my settings saving as well. And yes I have already tried the AOCSettingsSaveFix on the forums and it has not helped one bit.

Thanks for the timely response!

EDIT: I went back into game and I found the little "drag" icon.. the icon LOOKS like its dragging the Target of Target around but yet the Target of Target DOES NOT MOVE.
    Last edited by bota77; 5th July 2015 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by bota77 View Post
    And after every time I log back into the game, the castbars are back in the same position as they are in the picture as well. The only time that they stay put is when I am changing characters. If I log completely out, they reset to default. It may also be worthy to note that I also have problems with my settings saving as well. And yes I have already tried the AOCSettingsSaveFix on the forums and it has not helped one bit.
    The castbar settings are saved locally in Prefs_3.xml, located in %appdata%\..\local\funcom\conan\prefs. This means that it isn't affected by any trouble related to pushing settings onto their server. My guess is that your Prefs_3.xml is write protected, either by folder security settings or with a read only flag. You should check this.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    The castbar settings are saved locally in Prefs_3.xml, located in %appdata%\..\local\funcom\conan\prefs. This means that it isn't affected by any trouble related to pushing settings onto their server. My guess is that your Prefs_3.xml is write protected, either by folder security settings or with a read only flag. You should check this.
    You sir were correct thank you!! One problem down!!!

Now if I could just get the rest of my settings to STAY PUT!!!

Foxcat is always lurking around here hehe! Thank you

As for your settings, I'm afraid I can't help you. There are a few work around but I guess you tried them all. The onmy thing I can say is that it is not UI related.

When it comes to the moveable target's target, there is nothing showing that it is actually moveable. It is made on purpose, the more descreet the better hehe.
    That said, I put an image inside the UI installer that shows the dragable zone, which is invisible.
    I'm sorry, I just need to make sure before I dig into it.

Edit: could you make sure that you ticked ''enable movable targets target portrait'' in the F10, HUD options?
    Last edited by MisterClean; 5th July 2015 at 22:14.