Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

how do I delete my characters with this ui?

Look for the small skull next to the name of your toon on the character selection page

Great job on bringing back this UI.. Ok, I upgraded to the new version from the last version. I lost all my hotbar settings.. and I have over 25 toons that I do not want to have to reset by bars.. Is there a file from the previous UI that I can bring into the new UI and restore my hotbars?

It shouldn't have changed anything, except if you picked one of the x21 bottombars; which I chose to code like "corruption UI" since I was asked to.

That said, all x25 and x17 bars have the same keymapping since the very beggining.

To answer your question, no, there is not such a file unfortunately. This has been a veeery annoying issue for too long, and it is server side, not client side.
    If you want to keep your old shortcuts, I strongly advise you to install a x25 or x17, according to what you had before

Default Target's target

Hi! Just installed this UI and I am very much impressed! I've been using stonerune for years and was starting to get a bit tired of the lack of updates having to do some stuff manually to edit. I can't find find any weaknesses in the UI as of yet, but one small thing. The targets target-bar. It's very hidden with the bar setup I have chosen, so I was wondering if it could be possible to get an option to move it around to fit better. I have a 27' screen so it's quite big and I need to move my eyes (lazy as fuuuuuu**, I know )a lot to see who has aggro. If that is built in already, I guess I just haven't figured out where to move it yet.

Aloha!

First of all, thank you very much

Also, your comment is very interesting. I chose the location of target's target to fit my personnal tastes of course, but also because I thought it was easier to see who's in aggro. But now I realize that I might be the kind of player who looks at his bottombars too much instead of the actual fight ^^ (which is, for my defense, often a mess in raid)
    Where would you like your target's target ?

Another question, could you send me a screenshot of the UI in game? I would like to see if the size is ok for 27"

Mr. Clean, your work is wonderful! I do not mind being killed for you a hundred times in game !!! Continue with your great work !!!

*blush* please don't!

I would prefer if you dominate your enemies thanks to this awesome looking UI

That said, I would be very disrespectful if I accepted all those kind words without saying anything about the awesome players who helped me, and that you guys made a lot of very good suggestions. Cheers to you all <3

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Aloha!

Also, your comment is very interesting. I chose the location of target's target to fit my personnal tastes of course, but also because I thought it was easier to see who's in aggro. But now I realize that I might be the kind of player who looks at his bottombars too much instead of the actual fight ^^ (which is, for my defense, often a mess in raid)

Another question, could you send me a screenshot of the UI in game? I would like to see if the size is ok for 27"
    Yeah mate, this is the most progressive UI since the game released =D You should be proud.

I agree with the target's target; it could use an adjustemnt although one could also use the adjustable floating bar 'thingies' anyway. I've taken a liking to them again recently (after I was on a smaller screen years ago I had to stopusing them, but bigger screens, and random option clicking and lazyness got me back on to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Aloha!

You've done an excellent job with the ui so it's well deserved!

I would have liked to have the targets target bar just over his castbar. I tend to move the castbar around a bit if it's a boss where I really need to have focus on it like t5 bosses, emperor or something like that. So for me the target's target would actually be best placed if it was attached to the castbar, preferably over it as I can move the castbar down to above health/stam/mana bar of the target and keep it there as well.

The location as it is now is not too bad since I got used with that after playing a bit over the weekend and as it is there on vanilla, stonerune and ikos as well, it's a normal position to have it in. I can't provide a screenshot until after I get home from work as I'm currently away. I haven't installed strange on my laptop gamer yet, as I have had no time to play anything. I will provide one later on, but if I may try to give you a vizualisation of it, it's about 4mm thick, packed ontop of a 4cm thick hotbar so it almost blends into the hotbar as it is now.