Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

To be honest, I have no idea if it is doable or not. I will look into it once I am back from vaccation.

Thanks again for the ideas!

@Bidoof: it is possible. And it gives me another idea! 1.7 version will be full of surprises. It will take some time but I will do it.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 28th April 2015 at 12:55.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    To be honest, I have no idea if it is doable or not. I will look into it once I am back from vaccation.

Thanks again for the ideas!

@Bidoof: it is possible. And it gives me another idea! 1.7 version will be full of surprises. It will take some time but I will do it.
    Crap forgot to mention DT's NEED the attack/follow for their dread shadow. Numerous time's now I've had to whip out my crossy and shoot the boss when I needed to be out of the way in order to get my mate to attack. That's over a whole extra second for him to engage when normally you can have him on the run as he is still appearing.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your horrorday and didn't play to much Conan =D

MisterClean
    Outstanding UI you have here!! I have been away from the game for about 3 years and just started playing again. Back in the day I was a MirageUI fanboy, but you have nailed it with this UI!

Everything installed and is working as advertised, however I am having a "minor" problem. I get the UI and the interface options set to how I like, but when I stop playing and log back in, everything resorts back to where it was when I first started with your UI. So I have to enable the flash castbars, chat windows, additional hotbars... etc.

Any thoughts on why this might be happening? As it is becoming quite the pain in the hind end!

Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much!

Next version will allow an automatic save for the flash castbars placement and color (and many other surprises^^).

However, when it comes to your shortcuts/additional bars/chat etc... it is not related to the UI.

There is a workaround here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2056832
    You need net framework 4 for the program to work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Thank you very much!

Next version will allow an automatic save for the flash castbars placement and color (and many other surprises^^).

However, when it comes to your shortcuts/additional bars/chat etc... it is not related to the UI.

There is a workaround here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2056832
    You need net framework 4 for the program to work properly.
    I found an "easier" way to do it without any other programs. Just go into your AppData/Local/Funcom/Conan/Prefs/(user name) and delete all the Cha(bunch of numbers) folders and log in to each character and set things up the way you want them. Pain in the hind end if you have multiple characters, but it worked for me! But thanks for the input anyway and everything is working as it need to be now! Thanks again!

Glad to see it works for you

Welcome back to the game then ^^

Last update 05/11/2015 v1.7
    What's new?

-New bottombars layouts with key mapping like "Corruption UI": 2x21 / 3x21 and 2x21 / 3x21 BIG ICONS
    -New minimalist and ultra minimalist bottombars
    -New vertical portraits
    -New directional shields
    -New slideshows with a lot of screenshots
    -Flash casbars now save their location and color
    -New bank display option 25x12
    -NEW INSTALLATION PROCESS PLEASE READ OR WATCH THE VIDEO

Last edited by MisterClean; 11th May 2015 at 22:32.

I love the minimalistic option, heres a screenie how it can look http://i.imgur.com/TdLdFwU.jpg its like you play with UI disabled (alt+z), love it!
    Last edited by magnum92; 12th May 2015 at 11:01.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Nice job with Corruption mapping.

'No BG' option for login background seems broken, crashed me every time I attempted to start the game.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast