Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Exactly, my resolution is 1920x1080

The dots replace the top menu (itemshop, inventory etc..) but it can be reverted to a more classic one, like the previous screenshot.

About TT, numbers are toggleable, and you're right, making one look alike the self portrait is a good idea. Will do.

As for the font, I created a bold option in aocui installer. I could implement an hyborian option as well but it will require some testing because that font is pretty big ^^

I notices that you finally show screenshots with the good class !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Exactly, my resolution is 1920x1080

The dots replace the top menu (itemshop, inventory etc..) but it can be reverted to a more classic one, like the previous screenshot.

About TT, numbers are toggleable, and you're right, making one look alike the self portrait is a good idea. Will do.

As for the font, I created a bold option in aocui installer. I could implement an hyborian option as well but it will require some testing because that font is pretty big ^^
    Yeah, the top section of the first one you posted was sweet!

for the TT, since it's gonna be quite small, and the health being the most important information: make the mana and stamina take an even smaller portion of the height? name inside our outside? not sure.

Default Castbars

Hi,
    I installed the 2.5 security update version but I've got a few problems:

When I log in game the flash castbars are inactive and I've got to use the emote window to activate them and then alt ctrl shift to reposition them.
    Is there a way to make it permanent or is there a step I missed?
    Though I can see the flash castbars and activate them with the emote window I can't do it through /option castbar true
    I get the reply "Can't find option <castbar>."

Also, I can't seem to find the ATH thumbnail on interface options.
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
    I've got aocqp activated and everything else works for me.
    Thanks for the GUI
    btw my hotkeys.xml file is read only so, should I change that while installing the gui?
    Last edited by idanax; 2nd November 2016 at 08:11.

Aloha!

Without aoc.exe, flash castbars can't be called with /option castbar true and can't save their position etc.
    You can type the following command: /loadclip castbar.swf (or casbars with an S I don't remember).

As for the ATH thumbnail, Strange UI is not supposed to impact it at all. F10 ==> video options ==> thumbnail ATH.
    Could you send me a screenshot ?

About your hotkeys, Strange UI doesn't modify that file. That said, I advise you to take a look at the keybinds maps in the first post.

Lurvi, how about that?

Edit with the correct topmenu and map:
    Last edited by MisterClean; 2nd November 2016 at 19:40.

For the "old" TTs (pun not intended), I made an invisible small space above and below that you can drag and drop.

For the new one Lurvi asked, I made it more difficult to move in order to avoid any unwanted movement. there is a tiny space below the TT where you can drag and drop.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 2nd November 2016 at 20:29.

it's looking very good. will need to try it before I can say much more. If targetinfo position needs a change or not, I guess it depends on resolution, and how I set up the bufficons aswell.

maybe the green in the teal/turquoise manabar makes it hard to distinguish in the smaller version, but I have to see it with a real resolution/screen.

Sounds like a nice solution for the TT. Thank you, misterclean, can't wait to try it out!
    Last edited by Lurvi; 6th November 2016 at 10:36.

You're welcome! I always look forward to testing new ideas.
    About the colors, note that I am using one of the sweetFX presets I created for strange ui. Colors will look a bit different on another screen with another preset or without sweetfx.

I will release a new version in a couple of weeks, there will be 3 new bottombars option (Lurvi's one included) and 1 new TT.

If you guys have any new ideas, please share and suggest. Also note that Im still looking for a way to lock UI elements individually.