Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

OK thanks.
    I'll try to find out getting through the xml files. I f I find anything I'll let you know asap.

Quote Originally Posted by xxevinityxx View Post
    hey was excited to test this ui, but a lot of stuff doesnt seem to work. ultra minimal 3x17 just gives default bottom bars, using onthefly makes all other windows have no background and my top bars are in a different spot every time i load the game :/
    Fixed ultra mini 3x17+
    Fixed right portrait position in Lurvi's setup (25px down)

On the fly: I put a warning on the image in aoc UI installer ^^

Top bars: did you change the options while in game ? what resolution do you play in? Did you pick the "classic strange" topmenu and minimap option ?

So activating the Aoc program to bypass the patcher does not bypass patcher. Have to use aoc quickstart. Anyone else having this problem?

Did you get the popup saying "activated" once you "right click, run as administrator" aoc.exe ?

Do you launch the game via steam?

Yea, it pops up as activated. No, I do not play through steam.

Can you try to launch the game via AgeOfConan.exe or AgeOfConanDX10.exe that is in the game directory ?

Also make sure that AoCQS is deactivated.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Can you try to launch the game via AgeOfConan.exe or AgeOfConanDX10.exe that is in the game directory ?

Also make sure that AoCQS is deactivated.
    Deactivated AQS and tried regular exe and it worked. So I then tried 10exe and it brought up the patcher. So I went and tried the regular exe again and now the patcher comes back up. Peculiar.

I got it to work. Also, the fire mouse pointer does not work. It is green when selected.

Thank you very much for the report because it has probably been like that for over a year now :/

It's fixed. Download link updated.

Default Remapping Controls

Using the image you provided of the mapping for the 3x21, I set about to change the controls to match my playstyle and where I like my skills to be. Unfortunately, I have to reset it every single time I login. I have hit apply/OK, but did not see any save option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~ Nukldragr