Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Problem I can't solve: your system refuses aoc.exe
    May be related to antivirus

Problem I might have a solution for: access denied
    If your system allows it, try to open strange ui.zip and extract aoc.exe. Run as admin untill it says "deactivated"
    If it doesn't, you might want to check your registry (using RegScanner.exe for example, or typing regedit in windows, then search aoc.exe with F3 key) I've never encountered the issue so I can't provide further reliable help.
    Yeah, seems like Bitdefender has a problem with aoc.exe and removes it.

Thumbs up Keep on the good work!

Hey,
    this UI is outstanding and I'm very pleased with it!
    One small issue remains with the mousepointer: I'm stuck with only one, which looks like a glove and doesn't change even in the character screen, although I installed the blue ones.
    You have a hint for me?
    many thanx!

Could you please remove the [By Crom] button ? I felt compelled to use it when people just lay there and don't take their Rez ~ or when I'm on my Bear Shamman and the other healers feel they need to stand around and NOT Rez. Keep in mind the Bear Rez takes nearly 3-times as long to cast than any other.

Evidently the people who are opposed to the feature lack the fortitude to talk about the fact they're "offended" ~ so removing this feature might aid in others not being blindly black-listed by spineless players.

Thank you

Aomame: have you activated aoc.exe in age of conan/data/gui/customized/aoc/ ?

Reinauer: haha ok, I see How about replacing it with a ''beg'' button ?
    It's rather fun when one spams it
    Last edited by MisterClean; 20th July 2016 at 18:18.

Aomame: have you activated aoc.exe in age of conan/data/gui/customized/aoc/ ?
    Hi MrClean,
    well I read the whole threat - took me about 3 days in my coffee breaks ^^ - so yes, I activated that one

I fixed that little problem meself, just moved Mousepointers from /aoc/Smurfas to /aoc and voila - got the blue one(s).

thanx for the great UI, will use this with pleasure

Have fun with the UI, and thank you for choosing it

As always, feel free to suggest anything you'd like to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    Request for the next update: Show/Hide Inventory in the emote window
    I was thinking about your request and if you tell me the reason behind it I will do it.
    Are you using a "minimalist" option and it's hard to find the right button ? (no joke, real question)

I was thinking about your request and if you tell me the reason behind it I will do it.
    Are you using a "minimalist" option and it's hard to find the right button ? (no joke, real question)
    I actually meant the setting 'Hide my gear from other players' I don't think there is a button for it in the UI

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    I actually meant the setting 'Hide my gear from other players' I don't think there is a button for it in the UI
    When you open up character inventory; check Vanity tab ~ thought I saw [hide gear] option there.

Ok done. I also fixed the shortcuts 1 and 2 from "exterded bar 2" for all the 3x21 bottombars.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8lo93o5po...202-4.zip?dl=0