Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Default Love this UI

Thank you for updating this. I can't wait to install it again. I love this UI!

Thank YOU for using Strange UI

If you guys are fed up with the itemshop and dailyreward windows that open up when you log in, just download that script and put it in "age of conan/scripts/":
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8zwzsmlgx...uto_login?dl=0

The script will also skip fadein and fadeout effect before and after loading screens.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Thank YOU for using Strange UI

If you guys are fed up with the itemshop and dailyreward windows that open up when you log in, just download that script and put it in "age of conan/scripts/":
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8zwzsmlgx...uto_login?dl=0

The script will also skip fadein and fadeout effect before and after loading screens.
    I noticed those settings in the Character Preferences xml files. On all my characters they were set to false, and I had also set all preference files to read only to stop the Funcom Servers from overwriting them. Yet still on a few characters, both the itemshop and daily reward windows would pop up. I shall see if that script works soon

Edit: Success! Though I did have the item shop show up once when I clicked to open the Daily Logon UI. Not sure what was up with that... (Default UI portion of my UI, so nothing related to you).

Thanks

Edit 2:

Often, when closing the Daily Rewards window, the Item shop opens up immediately after the Daily Rewards closes.
    Last edited by tapwater; 9th July 2016 at 00:04.

Could you update the gold shown such that it also shows FTP players how much they have stored please?

I updated it like 2 days ago. Have you tried the last version ?
    Let me know if it doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    I updated it like 2 days ago. Have you tried the last version ?
    Let me know if it doesn't work
    Well I updated it maybe a couple of days ago and it didn't make any difference.
    I'll re-download and test.

Fixed an issue for "3x25H" and "3x25H spaced" bottombars where the right portrait could be messed up.
    Edit: also fixed sweetFX presets directories

Download link updated in first post.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 14th July 2016 at 12:14.

In addition to the three chat window color themes available during installation, is it possible to manually customize the chat window text color for the various channels (say, guild, global, etc)?

Of course it is!
    And it's quite simple. I will post a tutorial tonight after work

ok, back at home.

So, install Strange UI with strange ui color text option
    Then go to Age of Conan/data/gui/customized and open TextColors.xml with notepad.

Look under <!-- "Magic" HTML colors used for the various chat groups --> , you will see the different chat groups and their colors coded like 0x123456
    You just need to change the 0x123456 by the color code of your choice.

Here is a link to color codes: http://www.nthelp.com/colorcodes.htm

Save. Launch your game. Enjoy your work
    Last edited by MisterClean; 15th July 2016 at 18:12.