Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter - March

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    50G limit and no raid related items- Done.
    lol 50G x 6 chars = 300 duped golds. Not a single exploited gold (even a single tin) or item should come to Crom. Not. A. Single.
    And yeah, will be fun seeing army of pvp 8-10 players exclusively done with "friendly" pvp events coming on other servers. This server was a rotten fruit since the beginning and you guys lobby'd so much in favor of keeping it alive during the golden days of dupe. It's always the same funny story with pvpers in AoC : they destroy their own server and cry to funcom afterwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Chest digging, panorama's, achievements, new weapons via AA, *cough* masteries *cough*...... It all seems very familiar.......

Everyone hang tight. I gotta go farm mats for my Ascended armour and Legendary Weapon. Hopefully a Precursor will drop while I'm farming.
    Hmm I actually enjoyed panaromas in GW2 (or more recently in DA:Inquisition). Would be even more awesome in AoC due to ingenious stuff like using one's "climbing horse".
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Good luck Mr Bylos. You will be missed. Thank you for your hard work and good luck on your new project.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    lol 50G x 6 chars = 300 duped golds. Not a single exploited gold (even a single tin) or item should come to Crom. Not. A. Single.
    And yeah, will be fun seeing army of pvp 8-10 players exclusively done with "friendly" pvp events coming on other servers. This server was a rotten fruit since the beginning and you guys lobby'd so much in favor of keeping it alive during the golden days of dupe. It's always the same funny story with pvpers in AoC : they destroy their own server and cry to funcom afterwhile.
    Who cares? Gold isn't game breaking and PVP 10 doesn't mean as much as it once did. Keep in mind accounts can only have one character on Rage. To the one guy that has 600G great he has an ibis which he could have bought online with 60 bucks anyways. It's not close to as big of a problem as forcing people to not play their mains.
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 11th March 2015 at 01:03.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Who cares? Gold isn't game breaking and PVP 10 doesn't mean as much as it once did. Keep in mind accounts can only have one character on Rage. To the one guy that has 600G great he has an ibis which he could have bought online with 60 bucks anyways. It's not close to as big of a problem as forcing people to not play their mains.
    I don't care much of Rage, its a server full of exploiters with underserved gold, items and pvp xp. With the upcoming crafting revamp, they have to be the more harsh possible on the transfers rules.
    The later they permit transfers, the better.

I don't want to be forced to play with thoses peoples. I don't understand why they try to act like victims when they obviously profited of a broken system on a broken dead server for years especially when the problems appeared first months after Rage was released and threads on forums were "Nooo Bylos, keep Rage alive, this server is so fun, we don't want to be merged even if we're like 1.000 on it".

Or at least, merge the whole crap with Fury (which need more hardcore openworld pvpers) and keep Crom apart of this mess. We already had our fair share of crap with all the ex-Furyan cheaters.

Since rage is empty long time you are already playing with all those cheaters and exploiters. Dont be stuped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Since rage is empty long time you are already playing with all those cheaters and exploiters. Dont be stuped.
    So it's okay to bring more of them + their gold/items ?
    #AoC2015

well Mr Bibik dont put us all into one bucket please

i was playing on Rage since day one there (and this game also from its day one in '08) - put a lot of time towards my characters there - never exploited and as soon as started to be aware of it i quit and now i logg in occasionally there just to train AA - while waiting for transfers, throughout my whole carrier there i did open world pvp mostly - never been a part of serious swarms or zergs - just adventuring or solo hunting, trading, questing, occasionally raiding - so tell me now why i have to be credited for all those exploiters there? ... which btw those dupe exploits were found about half way through server existence i think - for example i spent i believe more money on all of my account on rage (cos of stupid single character per acc rule) then you on your solo one - so i expect to be threated with ruspect by FC at least and by others who think that they support this game with their money

and never was into making myself rich on those exploits - i mean i never even bought any lets say high stack of something shabby - rather look at me like honest designated to his hobby, patient player - like i believe you have a lot on other servers ...

Online on rage is about 4-5 guys at the prime time. You dont get more exploiters than you have now if there will be transfer - all of them are already on crom/fury as i said. But there are a lot of guys who are offline and waiting for that transfer and im sure they are not exploiters coz for exploiter its easy as fck to start new character somewhere else and continue cheating/exploiting. And as i remember FC had about a year to prevent a transfer of items and gold gained by exploit.

BTW dagdasamildanac whats your ingame nick? I should remember you coz im from aqui and was rp-pvper too
    Last edited by Jerohn; 11th March 2015 at 10:41.

hmmmm well i played on aquilonia for few (5ish) months after game launch - then i went for a break cos wanted to experience game at its full potential when dx10 will arrive - but in mean time they have opened PL-Rus servers - so i gave it a shot and transfered my account there - which was bad mistake - cos they did transfer me onto PvE server, so i deleted all my characters i had so far - incl dozens of gold mats etc - cos i was estute crafter before (transfers were blocked at start of it and long time after)... and rolled on PvP server Two Eagles - you could know me from there by nick Dougs also im Dougs on Rage and Crom + swarm of other 80ties :/