Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Too much

imo not cos comboskip was about favouring one side - male toons - female toons couldnt do it at all - it all started from community moans about diferences between male and femal combo animations from same combos and its ranks - so FC made changes which started era of cs

and btw i still doesnt see jumpocombos as an exploit - if it would - tell me please - would we be able to discuss it at all on forums??!?!

and jumpocombos actually can be the distinction between skillful player and a one not - its hard to do it well first what and on other hand you have to aim too - i sometimes think that i would certainly would need another finger or two on my left hand

also jumpocombos does not change anything like cs did - they just allow you to positionate somehow better or keep on move while fighting - if you think thats unfair - lets maybe talk about hoping around demo with all that insta casts he has and arsenal of CC

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Combo jumping is improved skill? The every same argument was and is used to justify combo skipping. But just think about how stupid it looks.mthis alone should tell every sane person, that this could never ever been intended. Which game designer wants a game which has a quite unique and realistic looking combat system and then builds in something making you look like a hyperactive bunny on speed?
    It is only your opinion. For me it looks very well and give me additional fun to drive my charaster.

Combat system wasn't realistic initially, because in reality you not need combos. In reality one-two hits with sword/axe/hammer is enough to kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    also jumpocombos does not change anything like cs did - they just allow you to positionate somehow better or keep on move while fighting - if you think thats unfair - lets maybe talk about hoping around demo with all that insta casts he has and arsenal of CC
    you can't compare hopping demo with idiotic bunnyjumping tank. just because instacasts are intended AND if demo stands still he is dead in 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    It is only your opinion. For me it looks very well and give me additional fun to drive my charaster.

Combat system wasn't realistic initially, because in reality you not need combos. In reality one-two hits with sword/axe/hammer is enough to kill anyone.
    I don't believe that combojumping gives a true advantage it just looks idiotic.
    Last edited by Hopsing; 11th March 2015 at 11:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post

You should read what i am writing and not interpret something not standing in my posts. I said realistic looking which is a huge difference. So it looks totally sane to you when a toon in heavy armor swinging wepons moves like a rabbit in jumps instead of walking nd running? i mean a human char jumping all the time for its own is looking ridiculous in my opnion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    you can't compare hopping demo with idiotic bunnyjumping tank. just because instacasts are intended AND if demo stands still he is dead in 2 seconds.

I don't believe that combojumping gives a true advantage it just looks idiotic.
    It looks idiotic for you. For me it looks very well.
    I can't see BUNNYjumps here, just good and dynamical play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdsmWTcmoDs

Edit by Anzu: That's not needed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th March 2015 at 13:53.

You know what is funny? I dont have a hox on fury for 3-4 years. And actually i do play my pom atm because i want it from pvp 0 to 4. meaning i never played it in pvp before. regarding those "coincidences" i really doubt how you can call me a weak pvp player. Because the thing is, you just dont know my chars obviously and therefore you cant judge my skill at all....

Ps: cant watch the vid. Forbidden in my country because the music used is copyrighted.

this is pointless. It's just "i want to gain advantage of it" vs "i don't, so everybody else shouldn't neither".

it's up to devs to decide - exploit or not. Funny thing, no word from them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    You know what is funny? I dont have a hox on fury for 3-4 years. And actually i do play my pom atm because i want it from pvp 0 to 4. meaning i never played it in pvp before. regarding those "coincidences" i really doubt how you can call me a weak pvp player. Because the thing is, you just dont know my chars obviously and therefore you cant judge my skill at all....

Ps: cant watch the vid. Forbidden in my country because the music used is copyrighted.
    Open your eyes plz. I reply not for you.

The mechanic was introduced in the same patch where they coded out comboskipping, as it was meant to fix a situation where melee characters would interrupt their own combofinishers while "falling" down from "higher" ground, as in rocks. Even the small ones. THAT seems to be enabling us to bunny hop while comboing and ofc it requires more skill since you have to land it with servers having problems figuring out where you stand at that given moment, where your target stands at that given moment and where you seem to be aiming at that very moment. There's a reason why it's possible to miss a bloody strawman with a sprint combohop although your aim is 6000% perfect on target. Other than that, who cares if it isn't intended? It sure is fun to master and gives you the quake rocket jump feeling.
    Also, to kurt and his theories about ingame movement, combat and real life movement and combat. There's really no point in comparing the two You want a resemblance of real movement, you play fifa, where momentum is a reality and people can't turn on a dime. While jumping. While being smashed in the back of their skulls by a massive 2handed weapon. While wearing pyjamas.

So many people fail combo jumping its not a issue.
    Kinaputten

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast