Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Too much

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Edit by Anzu: That's not a constructive post. Remember that moderation is not a topic for the forums, and it's not allowed to impersonate people.
    No idea what you mean :S
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th March 2015 at 14:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    First of all you must learn how to move, how to make combojump, how to land starters of your combos (it can give you 40% additional damage in PvP - Brut Conq, BS).
    Learn correct rangs and rotation of your combos, you must use correct build and AA perks (ask skilled player who usually have a lot amount of kills). Buy the good device for game - mb logitech g17, razor naga.

And the most important - start to blame yourself for all defeats. And every day try to fix your tactics and learn something new for improving your skills.

If you make it - the number of cheaters will at once decrease.
    99% charges - comes from a very weak players.
    Aett makes good points, but what i find interesting is, that he obviously sees cheating only as in using third party tools, not exploiting bugs like combojump Good points i guess all can second is the blame thing (though only to a certain point), the feat and AA mention and the practice (ranks, rotation).

Argueable points are the effect of latency (you can not influence this usually to get positive) and the number of cheater decrease. Another valid outcome is, that you get even more frustrated, because you did all what he says and know a lot more about cheating and are able to recognize it better, too. I would also not consider a majority of veterans who refuse to use exploits "weak players", though there certainly is a huge amount of false accusations (because to inexperienced players a lot of odd engine behaviour looks like a cheat or exploit....also these exploits and cheats use that to hide themselves).

Also to be able to practice and learn, you need gear (grind). If you are oneshotted (or focused by 3+ people in group pvp) there is no learning curve or effect (except learning to run away or cheat yourself maybe). He completely leaves gear out of the equation (which combined with certain builds is responsible for many "too much damage!" cheat accusations too. these disappear though, if you play that same build and class and do the simple math...as for example how much damage an assasin can do in theory against a non protected target in 5s or the duration of one knockback).

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    No idea what you mean :S
    Forum humour

We all need some comic relief to have a break from all this seriously productive cheating threads.
    Retired

Ah, to be so successful in the game that others need to cheat in order to beat you...

Truly, I don't see the point in cheating in a game like this. All it does is show, even to yourself, that you aren't good enough and need the cheat like a crutch.

It's like retouching a photo to make yourself look better. Sure, the photo might be better, but you're still ugly.

I come to this type of thread to familiarize myself with the BS that people can pull to cheat in the game so I know how to recognise it and try and avoid ruining my gametime by wasting my time with that sort of individual.

Unfortunately it's difficult to try and learn anything constructive when anything of actual importance is edited out of peoples posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    First of all you must learn how to move, how to make combojump, how to land starters of your combos (it can give you 40% additional damage in PvP - Brut Conq, BS).
    Learn correct rangs and rotation of your combos, you must use correct build and AA perks (ask skilled player who usually have a lot amount of kills). Buy the good device for game - mb logitech g17, razor naga.

And the most important - start to blame yourself for all defeats. And every day try to fix your tactics and learn something new for improving your skills.

If you make it - the number of cheaters will at once decrease.
    99% charges - comes from a very weak players.
    I played since launch and have 4 pvp10s, iam very much aware of anything besides cheats.

And these guys are doing things that shouldnt be possible like landing 2 combos in a cc state. and getting away like only speedy gonzales can imitate.
    Kinaputten

If you play this much you should know better. On the other hand grind is everything in this game. You dont need any skill to get 4 pvp 10 in this game. Heck you dont even need to pvp. So this is no argument at all. Hence you using nonetheless brings me to the conclusion that you are not good in pvp at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    If you play this much you should know better. On the other hand grind is everything in this game. You dont need any skill to get 4 pvp 10 in this game. Heck you dont even need to pvp. So this is no argument at all. Hence you using nonetheless brings me to the conclusion that you are not good in pvp at all....
    know what exactly?

and i hit the last pvp10 like 2-3 years ago, did i need skills then? my point was i played alot not how good i was.
    Kinaputten

So you play a lot. And that qualifies you for cheat detection? How will you be able to detect cheats without knowing classes in detail and the sinergies between them which in general is called skilled?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    So you play a lot. And that qualifies you for cheat detection? How will you be able to detect cheats without knowing classes in detail and the sinergies between them which in general is called skilled?
    when DTs outrun my sin with speedbuff, demos teleport over gaps to kb me and sins instant kb me with no animation i dont need any cheat detector to understand thats not legit.
    Kinaputten

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast