Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Too much

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Does it really matter if people are cheating or not. Funcom will not do anything about it, and just talking about it is asking Anzu for flaming/trolling violations, which he is all too happy to give out. They are not interested in solving the problem. They are not interested in going after the 3rd party program sites which offer the cheats, they are only interested in taking our money so we can ride around on armored bears and buy terrible social gear.

The only way I see Funcom ever being interested in actually following up and investigating cheating is if they added it as a paid service to the store...
    I believe it matters a great deal. I feel cheated when I;m paying monthly and I have to deal with population that is almost 80% using "tricks", Are these people cheating even paying for a subscription or are they using a code generator.. it matters a great deal in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    I believe it matters a great deal. I feel cheated when I;m paying monthly and I have to deal with population that is almost 80% using "tricks", Are these people cheating even paying for a subscription or are they using a code generator.. it matters a great deal in my opinion.
    But not to Funcom it does not...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    Lol... This guy is hilarious.

I am really looking forward what accusations he will be up to next. I miss the north koreans, the iranians, al quaida and the american government itself. They must be involved too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    I do play minis at a daily basis on crom and i see a cheater in one of hundreds of minis. Biggest problem is that ppl want to see cheaters everywhere because of their lack of skill. 99% of cheat accusations are coming from this.
    +1

The cheaters are a big problem... But the perception of cheating is often exaggerated !

Often inexperienced players see cheating but there is simply game mechanics, buffs, skill ...

Nevertheless, it is true that Funcom should act against cheaters !
    FURY

Quote Originally Posted by Battleaxe View Post
    +1

The cheaters are a big problem... But the perception of cheating is often exaggerated !

Often inexperienced players see cheating but there is simply game mechanics, buffs, skill ...

Nevertheless, it is true that Funcom should act against cheaters !
    THe problem on fury, the player base is so low, it is every mini ...

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    You have to understand that the community in this game is a weird one. There are hackers, yes. The worst of them being the good ones, not necessarily by skill, but by intelligent use of hacks. You will obviously see a speedhacker instantly if he uses 25% movement incrementation. You won't necessarily see through someone using 5% movement boost, unless a specific situation arises, which might be hard to copy for a GM, thus resulting in no action being taken. I've seen a conq with perfect balance, impervious to all dmg interrupts while picking flag and pretty much no cooldown on flashing defense, I've seen DTs with comber and speedhack, the former being the most popular it seems, so I am sure it's pretty possible to "tweak" most of the values in the game to your liking, although it's an mmo, servers, jada jada.
    You might have seen not so obvious hackers at play, but flinging accusations left and right won't help your cause. Take note, petition, and let others see through the cheaters themselves instead of posting global and getting the full nab treatment
    lol

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th June 2015 at 12:10.

Well, Suctum, the strange part is... They charge us for some lame mounts, but why not charge us for extra speed, dmg, armour and faster combo prehits while we're at it? I'm sure a shitload of ppl would pay good money for it :P

I miss the days when 90% of PvP talk wasn't about hack accusation but rather on how this or that dude was a kill whore ******* on how that guild was bunch of braindead no-lifers with no morales. Cheat accusations have always existed but now it's just drop dead silly. The level of paranoia is just ridiculous...

I've always considered cheating a minor problem with AoC. The biggest probleme being the amount of excuses and tactiques players have to explain or more often avoid defeat. The worst yet most common being: "Don't give them the satisfaction of killing/beating you"...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I miss the days when 90% of PvP talk wasn't about hack accusation but rather on how this or that dude was a kill whore ******* on how that guild was bunch of braindead no-lifers with no morales. Cheat accusations have always existed but now it's just drop dead silly. The level of paranoia is just ridiculous...

I've always considered cheating a minor problem with AoC. The biggest probleme being the amount of excuses and tactiques players have to explain or more often avoid defeat. The worst yet most common being: "Don't give them the satisfaction of killing/beating you"...
    to the point
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

For the most part, the people responsible for the state of the pvp have a firm hold in game and in the forum community. The responses" it isnt that frequent"," learn to play" ect all try to under mine the topic at hand. In all of my years of playing and because of the low player base, this is the most blatant use of cheats in the history of this game.

I've also not seen a community built around the use of exploits like this community is currently. "Playing the game right" includes using 3rd party elements to make the combo sequence work while one is jumping around . the players also are able to "speed" up combo sequences almost twice the speed of the actual combo.

When you jump during the combo sequence, it cancels the combo, aka combo canceling from like 4 years ago. It was fixed. The only way it can be done now is through 3rd party programs. I see mini game after mini game with people using 3rd party application to do this. Anyone who is going to tell me that jumping is not illegal, of course it isn't. But canceling the combo sequence to speed up the combo to finisher is.

Meaning, a sequence for all players that takes around 2 seconds to do, the exploiters can do in .5 seconds.

This is the gamers forum as well as the exploiters forums. As a gamer I have every right to voice my concerns of the state of the pvp. Those who "don't see it" or continually say "it doesn't exist" are either using exploits, know someone using or benefiting from the use of them.

Basic psychology can see through a lot of these posts.Before you reply to my post, please look hard in the mirror ask yourself this , "Am I a cheater ?"