Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Too much

It never stops to amaze me that this forum is completely overrun with those who use 3rd party tricks to be #1. Any discussion that could bring back players, which includes banning permanently cheaters, is always derailed into "you suck" "he just sucks and qq" threads.

It is a true signal at how far this community has gone into the abyss. I hope something changes soon to revitalize the game.

OMG...Triangular Evade Hack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    OMG...Triangular Evade Hack!!!
    Cynicism. When I;ve watched every class in the game do the exact same jump pattern, it raises a red flag that , it is a script / hack / cheat that is circulating.
    I'm not sure how different people from around the world can do the exact same pattern of jump clipping and evading... maybe someone can explain this away as well. Seems to be the motto here, that anyone that doesn't cheat , script , comber or use speedhack, ... "isnt playing the game right" .

Community needs fixed, in a big way.
    Last edited by Utogi; 16th June 2015 at 00:59.

You have to understand that the community in this game is a weird one. There are hackers, yes. The worst of them being the good ones, not necessarily by skill, but by intelligent use of hacks. You will obviously see a speedhacker instantly if he uses 25% movement incrementation. You won't necessarily see through someone using 5% movement boost, unless a specific situation arises, which might be hard to copy for a GM, thus resulting in no action being taken. I've seen a conq with perfect balance, impervious to all dmg interrupts while picking flag and pretty much no cooldown on flashing defense, I've seen DTs with comber and speedhack, the former being the most popular it seems, so I am sure it's pretty possible to "tweak" most of the values in the game to your liking, although it's an mmo, servers, jada jada.
    You might have seen not so obvious hackers at play, but flinging accusations left and right won't help your cause. Take note, petition, and let others see through the cheaters themselves instead of posting global and getting the full nab treatment

Yeah the fabulous 5% out of combat movement speed "cheat" you gain when using wb cloaks or a few other ingame items...

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Yeah the fabulous 5% out of combat movement speed "cheat" you gain when using wb cloaks or a few other ingame items...
    I don't think we're talking about ppl using veteran boots here

the most prominent are the

Bear Shaman
    Conq
    DT

The morphing speed "burst"

Hox is like old school combing like at launch.

Guardians are really bad now too, Some guardians arent even doing the inductions to finishers any more, it is finisher after finisher after finishers.
    Last edited by Utogi; 16th June 2015 at 20:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Huh, so than i was wrong But i never seen someone dbltap a trap, may be ill take your point too.
    I do it today, and do it every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    the most prominent are the

Bear Shaman
    Conq
    DT

The morphing speed "burst"

Hox is like old school combing like at launch.

Guardians are really bad now too, Some guardians arent even doing the inductions to finishers any more, it is finisher after finisher after finishers.

Can you explain how to recognize this morphing speed jump happening?

Does it really matter if people are cheating or not. Funcom will not do anything about it, and just talking about it is asking Anzu for flaming/trolling violations, which he is all too happy to give out. They are not interested in solving the problem. They are not interested in going after the 3rd party program sites which offer the cheats, they are only interested in taking our money so we can ride around on armored bears and buy terrible social gear.

The only way I see Funcom ever being interested in actually following up and investigating cheating is if they added it as a paid service to the store...
    Doomsayer 2008