Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Too much

Default Too much

Too many cheaters on Crom now, cant get a mini without at least 2-3 in the game.

Funcom reluctant to punish cheaters just means theres more and more.
    Kinaputten

Either it's very small differences or your imagination. I can't see them. Until i see sonic the necromancer i won't call cheat.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Either it's very small differences or your imagination. I can't see them. Until i see sonic the necromancer i won't call cheat.
    Theres 1 mini going atm on Crom, it has 3 cheaters in it... a sin,dt and bs all from same guild.

I cant name them cuz then suddenly Funcom is at work.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Theres 1 mini going atm on Crom, it has 3 cheaters in it... a sin,dt and bs all from same guild.

I cant name them cuz then suddenly Funcom is at work.
    Between one mini with possibly 3 cheater and every mini with at least 2-3 cheater is quite a big difference. Dont expect to be taken serious after such an extraordinary exaggeration.... I do play minis at a daily basis on crom and i see a cheater in one of hundreds of minis. Biggest problem is that ppl want to see cheaters everywhere because of their lack of skill. 99% of cheat accusations are coming from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Between one mini with possibly 3 cheater and every mini with at least 2-3 cheater is quite a big difference. Dont expect to be taken serious after such an extraordinary exaggeration.... I do play minis at a daily basis on crom and i see a cheater in one of hundreds of minis. Biggest problem is that ppl want to see cheaters everywhere because of their lack of skill. 99% of cheat accusations are coming from this.
    Well, when I say someone is cheater, better believe it, for once I have not mistaken, And on crom? every member from that same guild, cant name it here from some reason, is using hacks, people from Edit by Anzu: Clever, but not clever enough. most of them used hacks on fury, combers, teleporting to return quests fast, and on crom its ridicilous amount of all of these.
    I think bigger problem is that people has no clue on crom how some hacks even look like, But random people accusing anyone who is better than they are is stupid also.
    But one cheater or hundred cheater, it is still a problem wich is not a thing funcom should let unanswered.
    When I see people on rage having full tier 4 gear, (the fact they never killed any boss) is not okay, no hack is okay, even that certain Edit by Anzu: No., should be fixed and is completly retarded (mostly only vets know this).

Even the ones that are not visible from hacking might do it, for example hack that allows them to see if their combo gonna miss or is it going to hit, seeing enemy players in hide and in mini map, or then using 1-3% speed hack, mostly you can't see it, but when they are always running bit faster than you are and always manage to catch you. and no, I hope no one come here and explain how classes work, I aleready did that years ago

"takes one to know one"
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th March 2015 at 12:49.
    The Law

Using the legendary cape and combojumping got me accused of hacking 4 times in an hour.

This is like complaining over latency, unless it's 300 ustable you shouldn't bother and conitnue playing. Only a few times bad latency or hacking has gotten me killed.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    well i been online for 6h today and theres been at least 1 cheater in every mini, and thats not exaggeration.

its only been 1 mini popping more or less but that still doesnt make it right.

I also know theres alot of false accusations, but these guys are so easy to see its not even funny.
    Kinaputten

There are a lot of hacks on Crom. Guess it is time to transfer back to Fury.

First of all you must learn how to move, how to make combojump, how to land starters of your combos (it can give you 40% additional damage in PvP - Brut Conq, BS).
    Learn correct rangs and rotation of your combos, you must use correct build and AA perks (ask skilled player who usually have a lot amount of kills). Buy the good device for game - mb logitech g17, razor naga.

And the most important - start to blame yourself for all defeats. And every day try to fix your tactics and learn something new for improving your skills.

If you make it - the number of cheaters will at once decrease.
    99% charges - comes from a very weak players.

Edit by Anzu: That's not a constructive post. Remember that moderation is not a topic for the forums, and it's not allowed to impersonate people.
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th March 2015 at 14:56.
    Retired

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast