Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State of PVP part 2

Default State of PVP part 2

1. New levels of the jump scripting being introduced into the game, Allowing players to use a Bow to do combos while at the same time shooting the the bow in mid air.

2. Hox super combing is gaining traction with Hox's negating a complete combo sequence into the a 3 chain finisher

3. Right as I'm typing this I'm watching a sin speed hack to the red red flag, Be it modem trick or hack application it needs to be addressed. Seeing countless player use a throttle on the hack to morph from location to location. Many players seen rangers, barbs , sins, DT, conq, and demos, necros ect do the same morphing / speedhack, coming from the same guilds for the past year and half. Needs to end.

4. The Ranger is the most unbalanced class in the game, they can literally 4 shot ever class in the game , easily,

5. In Game GM staff, is just let the pvp community fall into ruin over the last 2 years. The inaction of this staff has created a pvp world that allows exploitation of the games mechanics go unpunished.

The jumping would be my first request to be fixed, it is simply out of control.
    My second request would be new in game GM;s who have experience with exploiting and hackers. Or create a set of tools for the GM's to have on hand to test characters for exploits.

At this point, unless the exploiting is addressed and fixed in however it can be, new content, just isn’t that interesting.
    Last edited by Utogi; 12th June 2015 at 15:01.

Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll
    Last edited by Anzu; 12th June 2015 at 16:37.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

go jump off a bridge
    Last edited by peeka; 14th June 2015 at 22:18.
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll
    This whole thread is a troll, regardless of who responds to it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. And moderators don't have any power in the game (and you should be grateful about that.)
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th June 2015 at 10:53.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Ive been playing Bs. The person I;ve been petition for almost 2 months now has been short casting all the skill with the combo jumping, He can quick cast all abilities and speed hacks. The GM's say they will investigate, but nothing is done. This has been going on for almost 2 year snow with no pro active Game Mastering.

If this game is to turn itself around , the in game GM;s need to be proactive. The in game community is their responsibility and theirs alone.
    Last edited by Utogi; 14th June 2015 at 15:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    Ive been playing Bs. The person I;ve been petition for almost 2 months now has been short casting all the skill with the combo jumping, He can quick cast all abilities and speed hacks. The GM's say they will investigate, but nothing is done. This has been going on for almost 2 year snow with no pro active Game Mastering.

If this game is to turn itself around , the in game GM;s need to be proactive. The in game community is their responsibility and theirs alone.
    Wow a 2 year snow. That is like a new ice age starting. If you see a lot of people "cheating" be it speed hack or combo skipping, it usually indicates that there is a problem between your computer and the Funcom servers. The result is that packets are sent in batches with some packets missing making it look like people are playing faster than you are. It's just your client playing catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. And moderators don't have any power in the game (and you should be grateful about that.)
    in other words you mean that if you as moderator had such powers you would do something to harm me ? good to know sir nobody
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    in other words you mean that if you as moderator had such powers you would do something to harm me ? good to know sir nobody
    It means that I would enforce the rules as I do on the forums. A lot of people would be muted
    Short cuts make long delays.

I have noticed a lot of hack accusations flying around in game lately. I was receiving many yesterday from multiple people which is stupid. Speed hacks and sripting hacks(whatever that is). Maybe since you petioned people all the time and nothing happens is because they are not hacking.

"WE KILLED THE GAME!!!"
    Last edited by Sloejinn; 14th June 2015 at 22:29.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast