Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totem Torrent with Dota players is sad!

Default Totem Torrent with Dota players is sad!

bad team, and the only chance to win was to destroy the totem and prevent time over, would lose because deaths.

my team is Blue

i cap 2 quarters, ok, was full blue and totem was 38%

our totem was +-70%

i said, "go for Totem now"

and i read it:

Edit by Anzu: No names allowed.

people love to complain other players who know not play together, do not know the rules, not know their own feat planner,,, nor their archetypes or other classes. But see old players talk nonsense is discouraging.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st March 2015 at 17:14.

Totem Torrent - Destroy enemy's totem if timer ends and one totem is standing - that team wins if both totems r destroyed last mans standing wins for team If both totems r standing kill count decide who wins the match.

Capture the flag - (HV,LT, BR) 3 enemy flags delivered to ur base guarantee ur victory no matter the kill count, if timer ends with same amount of flags delivered for ex.2-2 then team with most kills win, if it is 2-1 team with 2 flags wins,

Jhebbal - Capture points to earn points and get points for killing opponents... here is ffa whatever tact works seen different scenarios, team that had almost 1/20 kills of other one was winning just by playing strategically while others were usually zerging from one point to another losing points trying to get lots of kills.. so yeah here anything can go from very well to very bad in minutes.

Hope it helps, it is like that since 2008 and was never touched/changed beside one time, when TT was bugged, and only kills count was deciding of win/lose.

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    Totem Torrent - If both totems r destroyed no matter the last man standing,the team with most kills wins
    Just a small fix Although not sure if thats the intended but I cant remember how was it back in 2008-2009.
    Last edited by zeuss; 28th February 2015 at 00:55.
    IVORY TOWER

Zeuss said it right with "If both totems r destroyed no matter the last man standing,the team with most kills wins"
    Last edited by nattok; 28th February 2015 at 01:38.

I know how this works, but it's good that others can learn.

The other team was better, more balanced, but did not advance to destroy the Totem,, so I insisted that the only chance we had, was to destroy Totem before time ran out (full quarters captured, Totem 38%, more less 5 minutes)

I only regret the fact that a veteran player does not know this.

This thread turned polite and mature quite early

none even bothered posting this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7FC-h0Fb8 :/
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post

(great video btw)
    Who cares about polite in internet, if cant handle the heat its wrong place to be,

NOW back to the post that was been made.
    Yes it's quite sad how people are nowdays playing this game, I see bunch of pvp 7+ players who can not look mini map, does not know how to play, accusing someone from cheating from everything "OMG DEMO RUN WITH BARB SPEED HACKS", how about gather some intell first and see speed buff spell.

pvp 10 players with no teamplay, running solo, whole group is scattered around and everyone is crying for blue heal, i mean really? why cant 5 guys just stay with healer and is all good. Everyone is crying and whining about stupid things while they are mostly the ones to blame.

Now what should be done is turn Totem torrent into TDM, and for the love of god, let us play with friends, no one want to have "certain guard on fury" who do nothing but afk, and taunt own team,

This game is ONLY GAME, where you can't see your raid in pvp ( new jhebbal sag buff, way to go !! )
    Afkers, leechers, and worst part is that F-com wont do anything, no afk kicking, no vote things, nothing, no banning,,

even Call of duty has more teamplay, atleast people speak english there and are able to read chat box
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Who cares about polite in internet, if cant handle the heat its wrong place to be,
    I do, and you should too. Even if it's "only a game" or "only the internet", you're still talking to real people.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I do, and you should too. Even if it's "only a game" or "only the internet", you're still talking to real people.
    Point taken, but who knows who im talking to here,
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post

Haha great one
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast