Thread: Quest: The Fourth Fragment

Default Quest: The Fourth Fragment

Is there a bug with The Fourth Fragment quest? I've gotten to the 'X' indicated on my map and killed the boss and yeti to be found there three times, but no fragment.

Also, that boss is called the Ymirish Field Commander, not the Ymirish Chieftain, Brand Hellhammer. But he's the only boss around - unless Hellhammer's not a boss.

Is it a bug, or is this guy somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    Is there a bug with The Fourth Fragment quest? I've gotten to the 'X' indicated on my map and killed the boss and yeti to be found there three times, but no fragment.

Also, that boss is called the Ymirish Field Commander, not the Ymirish Chieftain, Brand Hellhammer. But he's the only boss around - unless Hellhammer's not a boss.

He's a few steps away. There are two bosses with yetis fairly close to each other in that hilly area and Brand Hellhammer is in between them in a little hollow with a couple minions breaking rocks. Look around a little more and you'll find him.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post

hellhammer is the boss you need to kill. x mark was put bit wrong on map.. it never changed even since 2008 lol
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    hellhammer is the boss you need to kill. x mark was put bit wrong on map.. it never changed even since 2008 lol
    true but Hellhammer IS mentioned in the quest description in the journal. I know, reading is overrated these days, which makes me a dinosaur
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    X marks the spot!

No, no... Just a few steps over there - no, the other way - little further - behind that rock over there - there ya go!