Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server population

Default Server population

How lively is Crom?

I am playing on Fury PVP server and it is impossible to for example do Sanctum of burning souls with players 37-42 level.

There are only 80 level players, sometime there some fresh players, but it is a few.

How it is on Crom?

Much better than a few? Or you play on both servers and you can state your post with experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimae View Post
    Much better than a few? Or you play on both servers and you can state your post with experience?
    to make it simple

any level pvp stay fury
    for any level pve go crom

crom has zer 0-79 minis
    about same 80 minis but has no open world pvp, and bori pvp does not count because, once u enter area someone spots u with radar hack and they will leave area and wait till u leave ( i speak from exprience)
    but crom has wery nice amount of pug pve wich is what fury mostly lacks

Onlyway u can do decent pve on fury is by joining the Law or clan of the free city and u gain access to t1-t2-t3-t4 raids + any dungeon
    The Law

Crom is definetely quite much more populated.
    I'm not sure about low level instances, but for PvE at level 80 there is pug advertising constantly running on global, while on Fury global PvE advertising is next to dead.

Minigames popping is much higher aswell on Crom.

Fury is still the best choice for openworld PvP, since that is almost not existent on Crom.
    Open world PvP guild ganks are pretty "epic" on Fury (compared to the zero on Crom), and that guild PvP spirit is the thing I appreciate the most in Fury, since it's something that doesn't exist at all on Crom.
    Crom guilds measure their importance with raid progression, as Fury guilds measure themself in openworld ganking, more or less
    Unfortunately it is mostly just Ominous vs The Law though, because of lacking population.

To give you an idea about population though, there are many more guilds on Crom as big as The Law and Ominous are on Fury.

I'm not stating "Crom is better than Fury", I hate these troll discussions about servers and players related to servers.
    I like playing on both (for the little time I have at the moment, ofc).
    I'm just trying to help you giving an idea of the current existing population.
    Basically go Crom for PvE, minigames (only level 80 ones though, while on Fury happen occasionally low level ones aswell) and presence of population in general.
    Go Fury for openworld PvP; minigames are ok aswell on Fury (much less pop but they happen).
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 24th February 2015 at 19:40.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

There is no Fury Open World PVP except for 80 level.

Sometimes from 25 to 40 level I met one player and he start running away, that was my Open World PVP.

I am on Crom now, and online players are many!

Thanks.

Korando, low-level instances are fine. Speaking of which. I need three more Purist achievements!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimae View Post
    There is no Fury Open World PVP except for 80 level.

Sometimes from 25 to 40 level I met one player and he start running away, that was my Open World PVP.

I am on Crom now, and online players are many!

Thanks.
    there is for 19 levels, guess you just were there on bad time or when lowbies were in white sands, now that you are on crom i suggest you dont go mini there without "leave mini game button ready" better not give satisfaction to comber users from killing anything
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    there is for 19 levels, guess you just were there on bad time or when lowbies were in white sands, now that you are on crom i suggest you dont go mini there without "leave mini game button ready" better not give satisfaction to comber users from killing anything
    If people cheat on Crom, why they can't use comber on Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    If people cheat on Crom, why they can't use comber on Fury?
    few SH users but thats it, and i never said they cant, i just said they DONT, some people play fair way and not sucky enough to need use of third party programs to have chance in pvp / pve
    The Law

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast