Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: Fury Population

  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    You should not let 1 player make the standard of Furyans! Many great people are still on that server. Ofc trollers and people that log only to make bad impressions will have an impact on their surroundings.
    But i rly get your point! People who trash talk to people for their interest in pve are just plain stupid😉
    You are very right here.
    I really wellcome all the Furians to Crom, because they generally bring a good badge of PvP experience, and thus new challenges and opportunities to meet skilled players.
    Also usually good players are polite and friendly aswell.

    Sadly sometimes you meet a bad player from Fury that gets farmed in a minigame, and feels the need to blame the whole Crom server and players on Global or Group chat, when he should just in fact blame his lack of skills.

    This kind of players give a bad impression about Fury and PvP in general, when most of players are in fact not like this.

    So warm wellcome to all Furians moving to Crom, even if unfortunately it's impossible to filter out those few bad behaving ones.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 28th March 2016 at 11:00.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    You are very right here.
    I really wellcome all the Furians to Crom, because they generally bring a good badge of PvP experience, and thus new challenges and opportunities to meet skilled players.
    Also usually good players are polite and friendly aswell.

    Sadly sometimes you meet a bad player from Fury that gets farmed in a minigame, and feels the need to blame the whole Crom server and players on Global or Group chat, when he should just in fact blame his lack of skills.

    This kind of players give a bad impression about Fury and PvP in general, when most of players are in fact not like this.

    So warm wellcome to all Furians moving to Crom, even if unfortunately it's impossible to filter out those few bad behaving ones.
    Tnx for the worm welcome m8☺ i had a blast yesterday evening with friends of the old time☺ i grped up with Lurvi and i had a blast☺ i also played with old friends like mechanno and Edwardus! I also had a mini with Leopardo who i also played premades with back in 2010, when i had a k/d of 0.09☺, back when i didnt know other then to flagwhore😆
    I am very happy to play with old friends like theese☺
    Last edited by Willd; 28th March 2016 at 11:42.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

    Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

    AFK into the unknown =/

  3. #73

    Default

    Just a handful of chimpanzees who rage all the time , throw peanuts at them and focus them in minis...
    For me its quite satisfying to get professional ragers some extra deaths , even at the cost of my own k/d , but in minis I'm often running riot anyway when I'm not content with the groups pressing efforts


    A K/Dr of 0:09 ? Cheesus that's 90:1000 , quite hard to believe now ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

    Yes the new store still blows

  4. #74

    Default

    if you learn about the way wild was keybinding back then, you'll understand.

    please tell me you're not doing it that way still wild... hahaha

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    if you learn about the way wild was keybinding back then, you'll understand.

    please tell me you're not doing it that way still wild... hahaha
    Well i hope i didnt play THAT bad yesterday😆

    I had 700 kills and 11700 smth deaths back then on dt😆 so yea more like 0.06😆.
    I was very interested in open world pvp and didnt care if i died at all☺

    I died alot in minis too, but i tried my best to win by flags☺
    Last edited by Willd; 28th March 2016 at 14:41.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

    Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

    AFK into the unknown =/

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Can only say your actions are as egomaniacal and disturbed as the one you are trying to target by trying to blackmail and destroy the fun of players.
    I hope you are in a guild that tolerates members behaving like that
    And there may have been an element of sarcasm in that last statement
    Feel free to make contact with the officers; that's business between you and them.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

    "Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

  7. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    that's business between you and them.
    Not really
    You want to be an a..hat, that's between you and your own morals
    Or lack thereof
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

  8. #78

    Default

    This is fury community: Edit by Anzu: There's no point in this.
    Last edited by Anzu; 28th March 2016 at 18:47.
    iGank

  9. #79

    Default

    I always loved PvP in the Underhalls and hated Bori and the minis. I suggest an unchained dungeon quest with pvp. Have one set up for solo (1v1) and one set up for 4v4 and one for FFA combat/questing.

    I started out on Cimmeria PvP-RP so to me the quest with pvp was always just the way the game was played. I find that separating the two results in a much less interesting game world. I play on Fury and Crom and they are not as good as Cimmeria where you had pvp'ers who were just as interested in roleplay and questing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •