Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lookin for people to play with

Though T6 is on the verge of hitting Live servers and that'll be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    What I mean is that the leveling process of a character, at least of each archetype, should not be rushed by too much offline levels or passive powerleveling.

Endgame PvE is far from boring. You can have a look at the various instances and where to start when you get there.

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...ungeon-Delving
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...and-Godslayers
    Looks interesting, but heavily weighted to groups; not much for solo...

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    Looks interesting, but heavily weighted to groups; not much for solo...
    While true that group dungeons and raids are weighted to groups instead of solo, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of content for solo players at level 80. Khitai + Dragon's Spine + Turan solo dungeons I think are a nice amount of content for those at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    While true that group dungeons and raids are weighted to groups instead of solo, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of content for solo players at level 80. Khitai + Dragon's Spine + Turan solo dungeons I think are a nice amount of content for those at level 80.
    Well, I'm still finding it tough at level 63, but that's cool. I don't spreadsheet my characters, so I probably don't have the most efficient character development. Although, who can actually design their life to fit a desired goal, anyway?

At any rate, given my skill at the game, I'm looking forward to seeing those levels sometime around 2038.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123