Thread: Damage meter which to use!

Default Damage meter which to use!

I tried today to download a few dmg meters and all seemed to either be out of date and or not supported any more. Can anyone reccomend one that is actually up to date and fairly strait foward. Also a step by step setup would be a great help add ons in this game don't seem to be very user freindly ,but I really like the game so I'm trying to make it work ty in advance.

Guildstats is the easiest to use and understand.

ACT takes some setup with an aoc plugin, but offers the best analysis.

Those are the 2 best and ones that still work. I use guild stats.

There are some other odd ones but they're rather dumb in their functionality.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Burnstats by far.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...3237-Burnstats

ACT has more details but it's usage is more complicated and for just checking damages or heals, Burnstats does plenty good.

I saw a notification on my ACT that there is a new version to download. Has anyone tried it with AoC? It's converted to 64-bit with this version and I didn't want to break mine trying it out.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

I did it for you. ACT crashed after the update, but all was fine when I started it again after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Anyone can explain a bit regarding those meters and live erporting? I feel both guildstats and burnstats have a big tendency to start a new encounter if there little happening for a few seconds.
    Like T3.5 first boss when he goes to the blood in the middle, both guildstats and burnstats have then created a new encounter in the live stats.
    However if I alt tab to ACT its still one encounter and shows stats correctly, if I run a "parse log" when the fight is done, burnstats and guildstats shows it as one encounter..

Just saw now actually that ACT has a mini window, guess thats live stats.. I'll try on next raid, but if anyone have some pointers to how to adjust encounter end time for live stats on burnstats or guildstats it would be great.

In Burnstats you can set the encounter timer, on the first tab. Setting is called Encounter change threshold. Having 30 seconds is normally enough, but increase or decrease as you wish.

In ACT you can do the setting under options tab, main table/encounters, general.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    In Burnstats you can set the encounter timer, on the first tab. Setting is called Encounter change threshold. Having 30 seconds is normally enough, but increase or decrease as you wish.

In ACT you can do the setting under options tab, main table/encounters, general.
    Yeah I'm aware of that one in burnstats, but that seems to be relevant only to the manual parser not the live parser.
    At least it seems so here..

-Bidoof