Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Good morning all...general discussion on classes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    There is no need for that. AA trees fill too fast anyway, and there is no need for AAs as you learn how to do instances, raids, and even HMs.
    I agree with Tapwater. With premium sub active and gaining the 1 expertise point every level up you are ready with TW, FH, Resolve, SF at level 80. There are hardly any NM runs going so straight to HM's and having the perks required is the way to go.

So I did some thinking and I don't know if I mentioned this previously in here.

So I know have a level 25 Conq. I am building him into the Brute talent tree, and am liking the fact that the Conq can pretty much survive most encounters, unless you pull way more than you should.

My level 45 Guardian is still a massive tank and I love it.

I created a Ranger last night and am kind of impressed with the moves and how mobs die before they reach you. I am going to play some more of the Ranger to see what most of the gripes are with it, but I think it has been an interesting class to play. Only level 9 with the Ranger at this time.

Hope everyone is still enjoying the game on their end.

Idk what's your status now, but I wanted to suggest you a very important thing. I read that you've been creating and recreating characters. Don't. Do. That. It's the quickest and the surest way to burn yourself out. How many times can you realistically do Tortage before you go into "go to hell" mode? 4? 5? If you keep recreating, you'll punch right through this! Just a friendly warning.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I may not have been playing that often, but I sure did think about AoC often. And I like to think that my mastery of mechanics is at least advanced. Don't rely on me for raid or grind advice because I do those only if they are ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. In particular, I like to humour myself that the class identity and advice is my stronger side. But such are we fools: we entertain ourselves

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456