Thread: AOC Stein

Default AOC Stein

Look what showed up in the mail this week. This was the AOC Stein given away during that live stream back in October. Thank you again Funcom!

Very nice! They should put some up for sale. Haha
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Very cool mug. I'd enjoy drinking beer out of one of those!

I second the idea of those being sold.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Although I normally don't like merchandising products (because often they are made in a cheap way, and let's be honest, just waste space), this one I really like. When I saw it I began wondering, why there is an fact no merchandising stuff for AoC (or it is hiden so good I never found it). T-shirts and basecaps would be odd, but that mug...great. Glas looks a little bit thin for a real mug, but ok, you have to be a little bit careful with it.

But most important, the right beer would be mandatory! Not this thin ürgs which is called beer in some countries, but really thick, foamy, tasty south german like beer....

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Glas looks a little bit thin for a real mug, but ok, you have to be a little bit careful with it.
    The glass in this mug is 1/8" thick (3.175 mm), so it is at least more sturdy than a normal glass cup.

Last edited by tapwater; 13th February 2015 at 21:26.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Look what showed up in the mail this week. This was the AOC Stein given away during that live stream back in October. Thank you again Funcom!
    Does it go down for hotfix whenever you want to drink from it like the servers go down for maintenance an hour before EU raid times?
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevsky View Post
    Does it go down for hotfix whenever you want to drink from it like the servers go down for maintenance an hour before EU raid times?
    Hehe, was thinking the same! But honestly, I'd buy the hell out of those mugs. Probably at least 3-4 mugs.

I would buy one also. Too bad there isn't a Funcom equivalent to Ubi workshop. Of course it might be better considering it took them 4 months to ship that thing.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids