Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Builds, Gear & where to go from here....

Default Builds, Gear & where to go from here....

Hi folks just looking for some advice on my Demo if possible.

Have been using the Long range & Hybrid builds from Khaloteps raid demo thread & all good so far, have played around with them a bit & am currently using:

http://goo.gl/dPnI17

I was thinking of moving the points from Fury Of The Underworld over to Overloaded Shockblast & then use this "Hybrid" build as my main raiding build rather than the pure Havoc?
    Suggestions or pointers to whats good or bad would be handy

As for gear ive currently got: http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory....odmoH5PsLgI%3D

An im just wondering what/where & when I should be heading?
    Grinding Vortex/Flames for rares to pick up some faction accessories etc? Or just heading off to certain dungeons for gear.

Running t1/2 raids every week & squirreling away tokens/converting them all to t3 tokens.

So there we have it, advice would be handy!

Thanks in advance

farm ardashir fort for blue talismans (this will add 20+ magic damage , which is a big upgrade)
    farm tian-an for ouroboros rings , try for wings of salvation if you're lucky also (while next to tian , in Ai district , you can get a magic cloak with more magic dmg but no const , if you dont pvp go for the blue Ai cape , should be good for t4 raiding)
    mindless farming in monastery in 2015 is loudly a no-go

hf
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Thanks for the advice

Will look into running some of those...eeeekkk lol

Unless you just really enjoy raiding I wouldn't bother with T1/T2 anymore if it's just to get T3 gear. When I started T4 I actually took off my full set of T3 raid gear and put on Brittle Blade instead. Killing Thoth Amon is good for weapons and accessories though.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Yeah I do enjoy it although I can see it taking a while to get the amount needed, main reason I'll stick with all the raids is my terrible luck with drops lol

Do Flame / Vortex / Palace runs until you get the BB belt and BB hands. Vile Nativity or World Boss intelligence cloak is good and easy to get.

Are you on Crom?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Do Flame / Vortex / Palace runs until you get the BB belt and BB hands. Vile Nativity or World Boss intelligence cloak is good and easy to get.

Are you on Crom?
    Yeah on Crom, one of your guys from Unforgivable has helped me a lot actually so thank you

He ran me through Ardashir Fort HM the other night, well that was fun lol

The build you linked is ok for raiding - I too would move the 5 points out of fury of the underworld and put them elsewhere, I measured the dps increase a long time ago and it is negligible. I don't know what the state of your AA's are at the moment but you should be maxing out Ring of Fire class perk as soon as possible. Turns you into a flame-throwing monsterbeast. Once you have Ring of Fire 5/5 then I would go for a build like this which includes improved waves of flames:

http://goo.gl/wcSuik

As others have said you can probably skip t1/t2 and go straight into T3 (but make sure you brush up on tactics before hand/ask raidleader if you are unsure )

If you have any other questions or want a chat you can send me tell in game - Darmyter

Happy Demo'ing

Cool thanks for that build Darm

Will probably buy an extra spec when the new months points tick over & play around with a short range flamethrower build, sadly no points in Ring of Fire at the moment as I was using Bindings Of The Skylord.

Thanks for the offer as well, if you see a Demo screaming for help then thats me!

Fury of the Underworld was bugged, but last time I tested, it worked as the tooltip implies. You could check out this page in this thread: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...id-Demo/page10

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast