Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Karla of the Shadowvale??

Greylegs The Silent(Bane of Pests)---Wild Lands of Zelata (620,1078), Placeholder: Weak Lynx[Minion] or 2 other Vile Lynx's thats wondering in that hole just kill all 3.

Megasthenes The Reclusive(Bane of Nemedia)---Thunder River (518, 920) (454, 835), Placeholder: Mercenary Occultist

Artemisia The Renegade(Bane of Nemedia)---Tarantia Common District (465,713), Placeholder: Daughter Dusk Sister
    Raziel-Assassin-Destiny

Big Game >1st boss is Tenzing the Sure-Footed (Yak) 1070 350 in Gateway to Khitai. placeholder seems to be a darker Yak Bull

(sorry for german names )

Wild Lands of Zelata; 665x271 (one of the NPCs next to Thracius); Nearchus, die Vorhut (Nemedian)
    Northern Grasslands; 854x1274 (Reanimated Mammoth); Wenji, der Verwesende (Big Game)

Quote Originally Posted by MafiOso View Post
    (sorry for german names )

Wild Lands of Zelata; 665x271 (one of the NPCs next to Thracius); Nearchus, die Vorhut (Nemedian)
    Northern Grasslands; 854x1274 (Reanimated Mammoth); Wenji, der Verwesende (Big Game)
    Nearchus the Vanguard and Great Wénjí the Decomposing should be the English names.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Default Bane of Pests #10 - Arrakis, Mother of the Dunes

Oh my, what an annoying worm. Roams around 445, 1300 in Dragon Spine.
    I hope you kept your [Serpentskin Treads]

Thankyou Traemnor for spotting this worm.

Place holder is a Sandworm Lava (minion)
    Last edited by yyema; 11th April 2015 at 01:00. Reason: added placeholder

Alternate spawn for Great Wenji the Misleading Actually Undead Dickbag x1074 y1235

Has anyone found the last Demon boss yet? the one listed as ??? on joharaoc list?

IMO it should be in Chosain Province. There were 3 demon bosses in all of Khitai zones named Titaneous(KK), Obsideous(Paikang), Blazeous(NG). I think it makes sense we should have one more boss in Chosain named ''gibberishEOUS''.
    Raziel-Assassin-Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Has anyone found the last Demon boss yet? the one listed as ??? on joharaoc list?
    I have a hunch, a feeling, an inkling, a sense, that funcom still hasn't fixed it or the last ??? undead boss. Even though they said they did.

Kheshatta
    Boss : Big Hammerhorn (Big Game) , placeholder : Desert Roden (1)
    243 584

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast