Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Karla of the Shadowvale??

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post

Sochet, King of the Styx - Khopshef Province 229, 245 (Big Game)
    found it near 130, 190. he probably replaces random croc in this area

Pict Achievemnt: Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur is supposedly located in the Eiglophian Mountains and his place holder is a Ferine Cannibal at 793, 1001 and 885, 850. There is a stationary Cannibal at 793,1001 but nothing at 885, 850. I have been killing all the ferine cannibals for the better part of a week and no spawn. Can someone confirm this is the correct location?

Edit:

Finally killed him after another 1 1/2 hours of farming both epic and normal.
    Last edited by Keebler2; 15th April 2015 at 15:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    Pict Achievemnt: Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur is supposedly located in the Eiglophian Mountains and his place holder is a Ferine Cannibal at 793, 1001 and 885, 850. There is a stationary Cannibal at 793,1001 but nothing at 885, 850. I have been killing all the ferine cannibals for the better part of a week and no spawn. Can someone confirm this is the correct location?
    I can confirm its the static one (as most placeholders are static, some are patroling). I was also confused which cannibal to kill so I just kept killing the one that was standing still and after few attempts the rare boss appeared. Also there is higher chance to get him spawn in epic instance of EM (or at least for me it worked well).
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

You can find Dengoro easily in epic instance

Default Dengoro

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    You can find Dengoro easily in epic instance
    Yep, he is up at both locations. The problem is the placeholders are not spawning in "normal" EM. Both placeholders are up in "epic" and I killed one got Dengoro, went to the other placeholder, killed it and Dengoro spawned there too.

Still no confirmation on that last remaining demon boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Bane of Vanaheim, Olvaldir the Delegate X480 Y600 Atzel Approach.

EDIT Alt. spot 451:315
    Who is placeholder for this boss? .. found nothing at mentioned spots

Quote Originally Posted by Sagramore View Post
    Who is placeholder for this boss? .. found nothing at mentioned spots
    Ok, killed it .. but seems like no placeholder at all. Boss just spawned in epic instance at 451:315.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagramore View Post
    Ok, killed it .. but seems like no placeholder at all. Boss just spawned in epic instance at 451:315.
    I guess the placeholder is the Jotun Ice Crown, spawning close to the polar bears and patrolling through the acheronian bridge to the Jotun area. You can kill it in epic as only the placeholder is an epic mob (the croc boss at Kheshatta City is the same).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    I guess the placeholder is the Jotun Ice Crown, spawning close to the polar bears and patrolling through the acheronian bridge to the Jotun area. You can kill it in epic as only the placeholder is an epic mob (the croc boss at Kheshatta City is the same).
    If you speaking about Khayu the Watchful (croc), i killed him today in normal instance. Was running through Kesh, and he was already spawned at 860x770.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast