Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla of the Shadowvale??

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Maybe FC took the "hidden" achievement 1 step to far?
    We'll call it a feature, not a bug.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tura View Post
    It seems these new bosses have placeholders like inside Onyx Chambers. I've seen 2 spots where a rare White Hand boss can spawn in Eiglophian Mnts.
    Yap, can confirm this, it seems we need to share all our discoveries in another dedicated-thread

Default Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I saw a boss just to the left when I entered the second part of Conalls Valley just outside the village.
    Now I have an entry under Bane of Picts (Adventuring/Hunting/Pict Hunting) for Gvael the Trespasser.
    Missing 8 more more picts for the achievement, I guess your Karla is one of them.
    Oh noes! I need to hide better!

K

Found another hyperborian boss. In Atzels Approach. Kamp below Skammestein has one lvl 77 hyperborean in it. This one is the placeholder for Zacherias the messenger or something like that.

Found a Rakesh the Everliving for Bane of the Undead in FotD just after the entrance bridge to Haunted Forest where the green dot is on your map.
    The placeholder is a Undead Warbringer

Edit: at 530, 425 is an other Undead warbringer that also is placeholder for Rakesh.
    (No time to test if the Undead Warbringer at 590, 275 is also a placeholder)
    Last edited by HaremBunny; 16th February 2015 at 17:47.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Another pictish boss is in Eiglo, in the cannibal camp with flowers to pick (just behind a rock where the frozen guy can be found). One of the hyperboreans in Atzel's is also a placeholder (lvl77, easy to pick).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Found another hyperborian boss. In Atzels Approach. Kamp below Skammestein has one lvl 77 hyperborean in it. This one is the placeholder for Zacherias the messenger or something like that.
    Hyperborian:
    Sakariias the Messenger spawns at 122,535 in Atzels. A lvl 77 Hyperborian Mercanary is his placeholder.
    Kaspian the White Walker spawns at 954,1077 in Eglophian. A Hyperborian Watch is his placeholder
    Teemu of the Frozen Sun spawns at 951,885 in Eglophian. A Hyperborian Watch is his placeholder
    (might have other spawnpoints too)
    Kala of the Shadow Vale spawns at 1039,880 or 1184,724 in FoD near Entrance to Kyllikki's Crypt
    (might have other spawnpoints too)

Undead:
    Rakesh the Everliving in FoD Haunted Forest. I found him all the way in the back,others said at the entrance.
    Borlo Lazar's Champion in Commons Graveyard.
    Painweaver Yu-zhen (somewhere in khitai, dont remember)

Picts:
    Vucub-Caqik the Spirit Speaker almost all the way down to the Darkwalker in Thunderriver (near Farmlands)

Serpent Men
    Kabrakan the Transmuted spawns at 1103,237 in DS.
    Hapikern the Physician spawns at 1172,399 in DS

Painweaver Yu-zhen is at KK, Ghost Hill, two spots (X 1780 Y 485 & X 842 Y 336), placeholders are usual ghosts.

Demons :

Varylax the Impure in Coast of Ardashir : X 813 Y 518. Placeholder is a Vilayet Pirate.
    Last edited by Bibik; 16th February 2015 at 20:00.

Soul Eater Jeanpe infront of Sanctum in Wild Lands.

Undead:

Feroze the Ancient (spawns in place of undead near Sanctum of Burning Souls)
    Soul Eater Jenapie (spawns in place of undead near Sanctum of Burning Souls)

Picts:

Kor'ban Hatebreed (spawns near Darkwalker too)

Acheronians:

Khaza-Ezil The Awoken
    Urion the Scourge

Don't remember exact location for acheronians

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast