Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla of the Shadowvale??

I got the last missing Pict Boss =)

For me it did not give credit when I killed it. I did kill it three times in an Epic instance.

However - a GM confirmed only moments ago, that that particular boss should give credit towards the Pict Hunting Boss Achievment.

Pict:

Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur - Eiglophian Mountians - 793,1001

Cannibal placeholder
    Last edited by Norolin; 20th February 2015 at 19:13.
    I am the Guardian!

Forgotten - until the time when the trumpets of battle sounds, and those who would destroy them come forth.

And then the cry goes up, "Where, oh where, is the Guardian?"

Pray to your gods that I continue to answer that call!

blazeous - 743,200 northern grasslands / demon

Quote Originally Posted by Norolin View Post
    I got the last missing Pict Boss =)

For me it did not give credit when I killed it. I did kill it three times in an Epic instance.

However - a GM confirmed only moments ago, that that particular boss should give credit towards the Pict Hunting Boss Achievment.

Pict:

Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur - Eiglophian Mountians - 703,1001

Cannibal placeholder
    Is this a troll or what? 703,1001 in EM is next to Iceworms on the road to Yahkmar, and reversed 1001,703 is on the road to Hyperborean camp no Cannibals here! Are you sure you got the cords right?
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    Is this a troll or what? 703,1001 in EM is next to Iceworms on the road to Yahkmar, and reversed 1001,703 is on the road to Hyperborean camp no Cannibals here! Are you sure you got the cords right?
    Could be outside entrance to cannibal cave.. or the cannibal is gone fishing .
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Could be outside entrance to cannibal cave.. or the cannibal is gone fishing .
    Tried there, no luck. And I'm not sure Cannibals eat fish, that would be like vegetarian food! :P

Xinopia (Tos)

Tried there, no luck. And I'm not sure Cannibals eat fish, that would be like vegetarian food! :P
    Well the Cannibals in the good old Monkey Island games started going veggi since human flesh turned out to have large amounts of colesterol
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

I was not trolling at all. I just was a bit quick and managed to mistype.

Fixed the original post now though.
    Last edited by Norolin; 20th February 2015 at 19:18.
    I am the Guardian!

Forgotten - until the time when the trumpets of battle sounds, and those who would destroy them come forth.

And then the cry goes up, "Where, oh where, is the Guardian?"

Pray to your gods that I continue to answer that call!

Quote Originally Posted by Norolin View Post
    I was not trolling at all. I just was a bit quick and managed to mistype.

Fixed the original post now though.
    Sry! I knew there where something wrong with the coords, I found him now but as said he is bugged, dont update the achiement.

Xinopia (Tos)

Shihuo the Savage - gateway to khitai, Undead, kill risen hyrkanian to spawn the boss (361:1093)<-- for me spawned here (447:1012) The best time to spawn boss - daytime.
    Last edited by Josef; 21st February 2015 at 11:29.

Default Gvael info

Quote Originally Posted by MafiOso View Post
    (guessing translated names)
    Pict:
    Gvael the Trespasser - Conall's Valley 713x577
    Gvael also spawns at 1560,689 in Conall's Valley....It's placeholder at this location is a Vanir Oracle. The spawn time is about 3 minutes. The Oracle is a new NPC that was recently placed beside a tree...

Yxia spawns on the ledge by the lava flow area in Ymir's pass, her placeholder is a Black Ring Defender (1300, 550). If you are lucky you can pick up Yxia and the Abyssal Keeper...really lucky...

Good Hunting, everyone!

K
    Last edited by Karla; 22nd February 2015 at 12:58. Reason: Updated information

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast