Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla of the Shadowvale??

Gvael the Trespasser also spawn at Khopshef Province X 1213 Y 670, placeholder is a Pyramid Guard.

In http://joharaoc.eu/baneof says, Borlo, Lazar's champion spawns (150, 950)-the where you can do whispers from the grave- but it also spawns in (241, 853) as well.
    Plus in Thunder river, seems some bosses shares same location or rotates ... for me Vucub-Caqik spawned behind the maze, (1470,1196). and Ma'Zatl spawned where Vucub should have spawned..

Seems these rare bosses' spawn location varies, even some of them have more than 2 spawn points, I spent 1 hour and half in ghost hill patroling two known spawn location to do some undead boss(forgot name) but it didnt spawned.
    or it could be bugged or sort of. in ymir's pass, I tried to do Yxia of the Bloodthrone and Vaharit the Brawn sometimes it feels like never spawns but some other times it spawned about 3 or 4 placeholder kills.
    Last edited by Lehudib; 22nd February 2015 at 14:12.
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

plus someone mentioned bugged placeholder spawn in E mountain at (1064,709)
    it was alternative spawn location of Kaspian the White Walker.
    demo could reach him with its both aoe spells, not sure about necro, tos or ranger(crossfire :P).

p.s. how can I post screenshot in reply...
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Found one in turan:
    Location x:213 y: 898
    Placeholder: Ardashir zombie
    spawns: Feroze the ancient
    type: undead

Default tapah boss

found a achivesboss called Tapah locate in Tortage (acheronian ruins 376,185

Still missing (Nr1 is always the Slayer title):
    Undead 5; 7
    Demon 2
    Acheron 5; 6
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    for me Vucub-Caqik spawned behind the maze, (1470,1196). and Ma'Zatl spawned where Vucub should have spawned.
    Spawned there for me aswell...

On the list Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur is said to spawn at 885, 850, this should be 850, 885.

edit: And that boss was not bugged for me.
    Last edited by Civilix; 11th March 2015 at 11:53.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Gvael the Trespasser also spawn at Khopshef Province X 1213 Y 670, placeholder is a Pyramid Guard.
    There are 2 locations in Khopshef Province that Gvael the Trespasser spawns, both around the Pyramid. They also both have a Pyramid Guard as the place holder.

The location above and 1330, 720.

Wondering if it is a bug and it should be one of the missing Bosses or if any other Bosses may share the same spawn points.

That would be Slayer Of Hyperboreans.. you get that one by killing 5k hyperboreans. 1 placeholder is always killing 5k or 10k mobs.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast